Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
grim up north said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
My sentiments as well. He obviously wants to go but at the moment who will buy him? It looks like we're stuck with an unmotivated player for at least another season and this will have a detrimental effect on our club and more importantly our side. Thanks Yaya for undoing the good work of last season.

?
What don't you understand? The bit about Yaya being a c**t? You're not a fanboy are you ;-)

Most of it to be honest

Exeter Blue I am here said:
OB1 said:
This thread!

It's the new Mancini in/out thread OB1. Home from home for our resident band of outraged foamers

inner or outer I think most people admit Mancini had class, yaya would know class if it hit him right in the kite. his pocket mind is a different thing.

the **** makes danny mills look like zabba.

de niro said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
OB1 said:
This thread!

It's the new Mancini in/out thread OB1. Home from home for our resident band of outraged foamers

inner or outer I think most people admit Mancini had class, yaya would know class if it hit him right in the kite. his pocket mind is a different thing.

the **** makes danny mills look like zabba.
I assume you ment wouldn't, glad to see **** being used properly:)

I am not interested in his personality or what he says in the media. Only what he does out on the pitch. We have all just seen the World Cup and nobody out there comes even remotely close to what this guy gives us.

City should beg if they have to. Players this good don't grow on trees.

Pay him well and then flog him to death and reap the rewards. This time next year with him a year older it may well be a different story.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am not interested in his personality or what he says in the media. Only what he does out on the pitch. We have all just seen the World Cup and nobody out there comes even remotely close to what this guy gives us.

City should beg if they have to. Players this good don't grow on trees.

Pay him well and then flog him to death and reap the rewards. This time next year with him a year older it may well be a different story.
You're on a fucking wind up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.