Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

billymumphrey said:
Ric said:
Can't see Barkley coming, or Yaya leaving, this window.

He's obviously been a bit of a dick lately, but football fans are notoriously fickle and a few decent performances will see this whole charade largely forgotten. Some of the faux outrage on here is a bit OTT. Tevez did worse, and was forgiven.

I agree completely.

Ya Ya is a footballer and employee at the club. That's what he's paid to do. No more no less.

He's not paid to be a hero or a club legend. These are attributes which others have assigned to him through no fault of his own. And to see some posters foaming at the mouth for him not living up to their own self imposed moral rubrick is really baffling to see.

Yes he's acting like a pork chop, that's there for all to see, but the anger and vitriol spilled in this thread says more about the posters then it does about Ya Ya's stupid behaviour.

Have to agree with this.

billymumphrey said:
Ric said:

He's obviously been a bit of a dick lately, but football fans are notoriously fickle and a few decent performances will see this whole charade largely forgotten. Some of the faux outrage on here is a bit OTT. Tevez did worse, and was forgiven.

I agree completely.

Ya Ya is a footballer and employee at the club. That's what he's paid to do. No more no less.

He's not paid to be a hero or a club legend. These are attributes which others have assigned to him through no fault of his own. And to see some posters foaming at the mouth for him not living up to their own self imposed moral rubrick is really baffling to see.

Yes he's acting like a pork chop, that's there for all to see, but the anger and vitriol spilled in this thread says more about the posters then it does about Ya Ya's stupid behaviour.

Hear Hear

Ric said:

Begs the question why one of your mods is constantly calling him a **** on here, and also calls anyone who sticks up for Yaya cunts too, disgusting. Surprised he hasn't called it you yet, maybe he hasn't seen your post Ric?

Don't know if posted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/real-madrid/transfer-talk/news/report-toure-offered-to-madrid_164896.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/re ... 64896.html</a>

BringBackSwales said:
Ric said:

Begs the question why one of your mods is constantly calling him a c**t on here, and also calls anyone who sticks up for Yaya c**ts too, disgusting. Surprised he hasn't called it you yet, maybe he hasn't seen your post Ric?
Tbf quiet a lot of the forum has called him a ****
As Ric said what tevez did was on a whole dif level to ya ya's & most city fans soon enough forgive him,goal at newcastle and they'll be back singing his name......

spanishblue said:
Don't know if posted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/real-madrid/transfer-talk/news/report-toure-offered-to-madrid_164896.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/re ... 64896.html</a>
I scrolled down and it said wellbeck to Madrid as well....
Is it comic relief day all ready?

spanishblue said:
Don't know if posted

I find it strange, that after his comments about Barcelona being a fantastic club, a place which he loves and wants to go back to... he would now flirt with Real Madrid. Two-faced behavior to say the least.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Del_Bosque said:
The absolute state of some of the posts in here

Grown men seething at some quotes from a millionaire

Some of them throw life size papier-mâché Ya Ya dolls in nooses, over the sides of bridges, and then go home and knock one out, I swear to God. The most boring thread in fucking creation. Day 85, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 86, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 87.........

I am not afraid to swear but there is one word that I will not use and yet I see plenty of City fans using it to describe one of the club's greatest (as in top 3) players. I've even seen mention of "class"; must be a lot of Americans on this thread ;-)

OB1 said:
Del_Bosque said:
The absolute state of some of the posts in here

Grown men seething at some quotes from a millionaire

Some of them throw life size papier-mâché Ya Ya dolls in nooses, over the sides of bridges, and then go home and knock one out, I swear to God. The most boring thread in fucking creation. Day 85, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 86, someone calls Ya Ya a cnut a lot. Day 87.........

I am not afraid to swear but there is one word that I will not use and yet I see plenty of City fans using it to describe one of the club's greatest (as in top 3) players. I've even seen mention of "class"; must be a lot of Americans on this thread ;-)

The problem is most of it isn't genuine mate, simply certain people stirring to get the reaction and the pied pipers work is done...

"And I iz looking at you famalam"

#top1 OB1

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:

The problem is most of it isn't genuine mate, simply certain people stirring to get the reaction and the pied pipers work is done...

"And I iz looking at you famalam"

#top1 OB1

Don't doubt it :)

And the word "fickle" will get a heavy airing if he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.