Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

PSmyth07 said:
Not getting flowers? For the money he's on I'd accept being called a **** daily.

wo you see this is what happens - the agent was just saying what he thinks should happen and saying what other clubs do which is ridiculous, but do not think that Yaya is walking about upset that he didnt get flowers.

Fuck me this is a joke, dont fall for it, ill put my house on Yaya coming out and saying everythings fine.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'm starting to wonder whether any of those 4 tweets were done by Yaya personally. Seems like there may be several people with access and the first two by maybe someone at the club and the second two by this fucking **** Seluk.

looks exactly that way. crazy to think that Yaya himself might not even be aware of the situation yet.

The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

My opinion - if all this is true and it's how Yaya feels - Sell him

No player is bigger than the club - We will miss him but don't mess with the owners - I would like to know what all the other players get on their birthdays

Mard arse twat and a **** of an agent - fookin makes my blood boil

Player wants out because the owner did not wish him a happy birthday - fucking same owner has made him the highest paid player at the club though!!

What world do these cunts live in

Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

The only laughing stocks I can see are Yaya and his agent, the club have done nothing wrong.

i'd like to think yaya isn't this self absorbed. I don't think it's abnormal for multiple people to have access to a twitter account for players, these things are managed for them, but it's probably a bit hopeful to think that Yaya's entire presence has been hijacked by this lunatic.

Really disappointing stuff.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'm starting to wonder whether any of those 4 tweets were done by Yaya personally. Seems like there may be several people with access and the first two by maybe someone at the club and the second two by this fucking **** Seluk.

What an obnoxious **** this so called "agent" is.Wants the rusty end of a 6 inch nail inserting in his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.