Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Davs 19 said:
mancity1 said:
mannycity said:
When all said and done,the biggest problem for me is the damage he's causing to the brand, and this is how it will be measured,by our owners.

The way our owners have tried tapping into markets, from Africa to Asia,and the USA,and at home in Europe,places we have never imagined our club having any significance,merchandising and product awareness,brings about SPONSORSHIPS,naming rights etc, yaya and his agent have damaged our club/brand,all the efforts made by our clubs executives, I'm sure they will be disappointed.

I have such a dislike forhim now,he's hurt our club,one that I have followed for well over 40 years, where do we go now,watch this space. Ctid.

Its called free speech and agents often run to the press or are quoted sometimes if not misquoted sometimes for a soundbite that the press thinks will set tongues wagging.

Ditto bluemoon , 4.5k posts suggests they have us over a barrel in this soundbite.

If we were a fish for the press's line in the sea we wouldn't stand a chance on mass.

Me I keep swimming with the smart school looking for food that I know won't kill me.

They fact that the club have not and do not see the need to respond which is the smart thing to do because it would only inflame a situation that doesn't need dousing should say it all to those calling for agents head , yaya's legs etc.

Just accept the fact he isn't the brightest light in the angels den and move lads and lasses.

Enjoy his football for us again this season.

You can sure tell its off season by tuning into this forum between season.

32 days to go (LOL).

I should be like the smart ones and hit the cellar for a while or turn off the pc.

I can't make my mind up whether you're:

A)incredibly naive.
B)Incredibly Stupid
C)A blatant Wum

I'm leaning towards option C but it's difficult to be sure (LOL)

I'll leave this alone now as I don't think you should be encouraged.

PS: I think turning of your PC sounds like a brilliant option (LOL)
You do make me laugh, Davs (LOL)

mancity1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Right.

Sit down, think about the difference between a quote and a rumour, calm down, perhaps calm down a little more (sorry, flappers), look through all of the news reports and interviews to do with this saga, stroke our chins, go to the Winchester, and wait for all this to blow over.

Or alternatively, watch his managers interview which started the whole thing, read Yaya's quotes which back his manager and note the deafening silence ever since. Yaya could end this a a few words. He chooses not too. Folk will draw their own conclusions.

I'm not really arsed what we do with him now TBF. I just trust in the clubs judgement.

That's good because his manager is MP.

Why should yaya need to say anything dav19?

To please you and some of your cronyites (LOL)?

Give me a break , your not part of the club outside being a supporter ( hopefully because you wouldn't think it reading some of your posts ) like the rest of us.

Didn't turn the PC off then ? Never mind.

All your over verbose, arrogance tinged rambling does is expose a lack of knowledge while your child like attempts to twist the words of others became boring a long time ago.

Definitely my last word on the matter as you appear entrenched in your opinion that a reasoned debate is obviously impossible.

Have a great day.

I can't believe how many "blues" will accept a players behaviour regardless how much he harms the club just because he can play a bit. Is glory that important ffs. At best its rag like,at worst its dipper behaviour.

Yaya>Suarez.

de niro said:
I can't believe how many "blues" will accept a players behaviour regardless how much he harms the club just because he can play a bit. Is glory that important ffs. At best its rag like,at worst its dipper behaviour.

Yaya>Suarez.

Comparing Yaya to Suarez is like comparing a doctor who committed a single act of euthanasia with the patients consent with Harold shipman it is nonsensical !

gordondaviesmoustache said:
de niro said:
At best its rag like,at worst its dipper behaviour.
Last season really was a paradigm shift.
Putting French tabloids over facts is dodgy not waiting for the club and player to speak - especially given the last two months,

de niro said:

Yaya>Suarez.

The only senior players to really damage our club for the past decade were Barton (his cigar in Tandy's eye, Everton child slapping and Dabo attack), Tevez going AWOL (regardless of Mancini's style it was unacceptable yet we strangely forgave him) and Kolo taking steroids (even if by mistake).

Yaya is no where near those. And his brother is recently dead so I think there is a lot more grounds to be forgiving or assuming the best.

That's not rag like or glory hunting. Just humane IMO.

Again I'd ask that this whole thread be deleted. Surely it's existence damages the site?

de niro said:

Yaya>Suarez.

Bill, that behaviour you speak of reminds me of you wanting Tevez back in the fold a couple of years ago to help us in the title run-in, despite all the shit he stirred up ;)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
de niro said:
At best its rag like,at worst its dipper behaviour.
Last season really was a paradigm shift.
Are you saying that Ealing's mind turned last year?

If his mind is warped it's been so for a long team. He has graced mcfc forums for 10 or 15 years as far as I remember and been as level headed, pleasant and intelligent as ever throughout.

What paradigm shift?

M18CTID said:
de niro said:

Yaya>Suarez.

Bill, that behaviour you speak of reminds me of you wanting Tevez back in the fold a couple of years ago to help us in the title run-in, despite all the shit he stirred up ;)
Love-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.