Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

mancity1 said:
mannycity said:
When all said and done,the biggest problem for me is the damage he's causing to the brand, and this is how it will be measured,by our owners.

The way our owners have tried tapping into markets, from Africa to Asia,and the USA,and at home in Europe,places we have never imagined our club having any significance,merchandising and product awareness,brings about SPONSORSHIPS,naming rights etc, yaya and his agent have damaged our club/brand,all the efforts made by our clubs executives, I'm sure they will be disappointed.

I have such a dislike forhim now,he's hurt our club,one that I have followed for well over 40 years, where do we go now,watch this space. Ctid.

Its called free speech and agents often run to the press or are quoted sometimes if not misquoted sometimes for a soundbite that the press thinks will set tongues wagging.

Ditto bluemoon , 4.5k posts suggests they have us over a barrel in this soundbite.

If we were a fish for the press's line in the sea we wouldn't stand a chance on mass.

Me I keep swimming with the smart school looking for food that I know won't kill me.

They fact that the club have not and do not see the need to respond which is the smart thing to do because it would only inflame a situation that doesn't need dousing should say it all to those calling for agents head , yaya's legs etc.

Just accept the fact he isn't the brightest light in the angels den and move lads and lasses.

Enjoy his football for us again this season.

You can sure tell its off season by tuning into this forum between season.

32 days to go (LOL).

I should be like the smart ones and hit the cellar for a while or turn off the pc.

I can't make my mind up whether you're:

A)incredibly naive.
B)Incredibly Stupid
C)A blatant Wum

I'm leaning towards option C but it's difficult to be sure (LOL)

I'll leave this alone now as I don't think you should be encouraged.

PS: I think turning of your PC sounds like a brilliant option (LOL)

Right.

Sit down, think about the difference between a quote and a rumour, calm down, perhaps calm down a little more (sorry, flappers), look through all of the news reports and interviews to do with this saga, stroke our chins, go to the Winchester, and wait for all this to blow over.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Right.

Sit down, think about the difference between a quote and a rumour, calm down, perhaps calm down a little more (sorry, flappers), look through all of the news reports and interviews to do with this saga, stroke our chins, go to the Winchester, and wait for all this to blow over.

Or alternatively, watch his managers interview which started the whole thing, read Yaya's quotes which back his manager and note the deafening silence ever since. Yaya could end this a a few words. He chooses not too. Folk will draw their own conclusions.

I'm not really arsed what we do with him now TBF. I just trust in the clubs judgement.

Right.

That sounds like a slice of fried gold to me.

Davs 19 said:
Right.

Or alternatively, watch his managers interview which started the whole thing, read Yaya's quotes which back his manager and note the deafening silence ever since. Yaya could end this a a few words. He chooses not too. Folk will draw their own conclusions.

I'm not really arsed what we do with him now TBF. I just trust in the clubs judgement.

you are preaching to didsbury dave's bastard love child. you are simply wasting your time.

Davs 19 said:
mancity1 said:
mannycity said:
When all said and done,the biggest problem for me is the damage he's causing to the brand, and this is how it will be measured,by our owners.

The way our owners have tried tapping into markets, from Africa to Asia,and the USA,and at home in Europe,places we have never imagined our club having any significance,merchandising and product awareness,brings about SPONSORSHIPS,naming rights etc, yaya and his agent have damaged our club/brand,all the efforts made by our clubs executives, I'm sure they will be disappointed.

I have such a dislike forhim now,he's hurt our club,one that I have followed for well over 40 years, where do we go now,watch this space. Ctid.

Its called free speech and agents often run to the press or are quoted sometimes if not misquoted sometimes for a soundbite that the press thinks will set tongues wagging.

Ditto bluemoon , 4.5k posts suggests they have us over a barrel in this soundbite.

If we were a fish for the press's line in the sea we wouldn't stand a chance on mass.

Me I keep swimming with the smart school looking for food that I know won't kill me.

They fact that the club have not and do not see the need to respond which is the smart thing to do because it would only inflame a situation that doesn't need dousing should say it all to those calling for agents head , yaya's legs etc.

Just accept the fact he isn't the brightest light in the angels den and move lads and lasses.

Enjoy his football for us again this season.

You can sure tell its off season by tuning into this forum between season.

32 days to go (LOL).

I should be like the smart ones and hit the cellar for a while or turn off the pc.

I can't make my mind up whether you're:

A)incredibly naive.
B)Incredibly Stupid
C)A blatant Wum

I'm leaning towards option C but it's difficult to be sure (LOL)

I'll leave this alone now as I don't think you should be encouraged.

PS: I think turning of your PC sounds like a brilliant option (LOL)

Thanks for your contribution Dav19 , riveting as usual.

If you can't work out where I stand on yaya I suggest you actually read what I have posted on this ridiculous thread from day 1.

Perhaps then you might be capable of making up your mind.

If not after then look at the smilies under one of my posts and have a smile yourself.

It doesn't stagger me at all that many mooners still take what agents say seriously as they have nothing else to draw on when they decide to post and put their two cents worth to the forum.

They like you dav19 are fruit for the sideboard when it comes to media soundbites.

With all due respect dav19 very few including me take what you have to say on this matter with anything but the old grain.

You know nothing about what yaya is thinking and doing in terms of wishing or not as the case may be to alter his current contract signed less than 12 months ago at City.

Don't bother to respond to this post in this thread if you can control your urges as you will wasting your time and more bandwidth.

I am happy for you to pm me if you are still confused and hopefully I can reply in simple terms that you will understand.

Failing that I cannot help you other than to day to you enjoy some of yaya's performance when he steps out against Newcastle on Sunday 4.00pm at St James Park in our opening game when not only his record against them and ours which is second to none in recent years will hopefully continue.

That is all you need to know and me for that matter as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.