Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

TCIB said:
coleridge said:
TCIB said:
Nothing to dampen according to some, ridiculous tweet, shit stirring journo's, poor Yaya.

So they couldn't get a good deal elsewhere after behaving like twats. Who'd have thought it.

Very much sounds like "tail between legs" doesn't it.
Why he could not act like a normal sane adult about whatever his desires/intentions were i have no idea. I guess as long as it is getting sorted properly though that is what we wanted.
No time for him anymore though personally, if he stays "meh" if he goes then so be it.

spot on.

if and its a big if, we want him to stay then he needs to be as active, through his agent if need be, about staying and his error of judgement as he has about all that cake and brother shit.
everybody, to a man, feel so sorry for him, kolo and the rest of the family, who wouldn't be. what you don't do is pile on to someone in order for self gain.

be glad when all this is sorted. one way or another.

I still think it`ll be a massive fuck up on our part if we don't try and sell him this summer. former club Monaco are about to be cash rich from selling rodriguez to real Madrid? sell him now and get a younger model in. we could face yaya`s little outbursts throughout the season and it would only disrupt the team harmony and no one is bigger than the club.

richards30 said:
I still think it`ll be a massive fuck up on our part if we don't try and sell him this summer. former club Monaco are about to be cash rich from selling rodriguez to real Madrid? sell him now and get a younger model in. we could face yaya`s little outbursts throughout the season and it would only disrupt the team harmony and no one is bigger than the club.

He will most probably be retiring after his next move,if indeed there is one.....and i'm not convinced Monaco would be the prestigious footballing destination that Yaya would envisage as befitting of his talent.His ego,and need for adoration,would require something more imo,and,unfortunately for him,I don't think the clubs he would have in mind are interested.

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:

He will most probably be retiring after his next move,if indeed there is one.....and i'm not convinced Monaco would be the prestigious footballing destination that Yaya would envisage as befitting of his talent.His ego,and need for adoration,would require something more imo,and,unfortunately for him,I don't think the clubs he would have in mind are interested.

Agreed, cant really see any of the top clubs taking a chance on Yaya with his probable high wage demands. If he wanted a move he's gone about it the wrong way.

He realises the club have him over a barrel.He is under contract for the next three years,a contract he was happy to sign and goes nowhere unless the club lets him.At the moment there is no like for like replacement out there and i doubt few clubs would pay a huge fee and wages for a 31 year old with very little resellable value when his contract ended.

Sure he can sulk,play badly etcetera but the only one he would hurt in the end would be himself.He has backed himself into a tight corner and now has to eat some humble ''birthday cake'' to extract himself from it.

Skashion said:
Fuck off Fetters, we don't want your peace and love shit. Fuck right back off to the Palestinian thread. How's that for pre-emptive strike?

And here was I, joss sticks and love beads at the ready.
You cause more collateral damage than an Israeli air strike.
Now if we could all join hands and sing together;

Hare Yaya Hare Krishna
Harry Redknapp Hare Yaya.

Peace, love and cakes to you all.

Skashion said:
Fuck off Fetters, we don't want your peace and love shit. Fuck right back off to the Palestinian thread. How's that for pre-emptive strike?
Right between his eyes, has he made it up here yet?
It will all get sorted soon enough, first day back at Carrington he will be called to a meeting given a cake to break the ice and it will be hunky dorey
If he persists on being childish though serious thought has to be given about getting rid, i want him to stay but it will be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.