Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

He's our best, and most influential, player (by a country mile) and therefore must stay. Anyone who wants him sold isn't thinking straight.

blue underpants said:
Skashion said:
Fuck off Fetters, we don't want your peace and love shit. Fuck right back off to the Palestinian thread. How's that for pre-emptive strike?

If he persists on being childish though serious thought has to be given about getting rid, i want him to stay but it will be difficult

Is that me, or Yaya?
Or both?
And check the last post on the last page - I know when I'm not fucking wanted.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
Fuck off Fetters, we don't want your peace and love shit. Fuck right back off to the Palestinian thread. How's that for pre-emptive strike?

And here was I, joss sticks and love beads at the ready.
You cause more collateral damage than an Israeli air strike.
Now if we could all join hands and sing together;

Hare Yaya Hare Krishna
Harry Redknapp Hare Yaya.

Peace, love and cakes to you all.

Gave me a chuckle.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
blue underpants said:
Skashion said:

If he persists on being childish though serious thought has to be given about getting rid, i want him to stay but it will be difficult

Is that me, or Yaya?
Or both?
And check the last post on the last page - I know when I'm not fucking wanted.
Haha missed that, Yaya if he carries on

malg said:
He's our best, and most influential, player (by a country mile) and therefore must stay. Anyone who wants him sold isn't thinking straight.
If he puts his grievances behind him and gets on with the business that we pay him well for, then yes, but if he does a Robinho and sinks into a permasulk, then no. Anyone who cannot see the possibility of the latter happening isn't thinking straight either.

I think people need to calm down.

Bsw5EhvIIAAzeYz.jpg

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsw5EhvIIAAzeYz.jpg[/bigimg]

What a two faced ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.