Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

One more season and he will be off. and Qatar is probably his likely destination imho. This gives us time in getting a replacement and not getting completely shafted this summer.

de niro said:
TCIB said:
coleridge said:
So they couldn't get a good deal elsewhere after behaving like twats. Who'd have thought it.

Very much sounds like "tail between legs" doesn't it.
Why he could not act like a normal sane adult about whatever his desires/intentions were i have no idea. I guess as long as it is getting sorted properly though that is what we wanted.
No time for him anymore though personally, if he stays "meh" if he goes then so be it.

spot on.

if and its a big if, we want him to stay then he needs to be as active, through his agent if need be, about staying and his error of judgement as he has about all that cake and brother shit.
everybody, to a man, feel so sorry for him, kolo and the rest of the family, who wouldn't be. what you don't do is pile on to someone in order for self gain.

be glad when all this is sorted. one way or another.

Yep, amen to that. The sooner it's sorted the better. He needs to do some bridge building though

Just a suggestion; can we curb the use of the C word, unless prefixed by 'rag', 'rags' or 'scouse'?

Thanks

Exeter Blue I am here said:
de niro said:
TCIB said:
Very much sounds like "tail between legs" doesn't it.
Why he could not act like a normal sane adult about whatever his desires/intentions were i have no idea. I guess as long as it is getting sorted properly though that is what we wanted.
No time for him anymore though personally, if he stays "meh" if he goes then so be it.

spot on.

if and its a big if, we want him to stay then he needs to be as active, through his agent if need be, about staying and his error of judgement as he has about all that cake and brother shit.
everybody, to a man, feel so sorry for him, kolo and the rest of the family, who wouldn't be. what you don't do is pile on to someone in order for self gain.

be glad when all this is sorted. one way or another.

Yep, amen to that. The sooner it's sorted the better. He needs to do some bridge building though

he can do what he likes, he wont spoil our euro trips mate.

your round I believe :)

We should have hawked him to whichever slag is prepared to pay 40+ million. I'd really sooner lose the pound whore for Barkley. We would lose a level or two in performance but gain sook much in the long term. Chavski will win league next year year after that our shackles are released. Fuck yaya, there is a definite feeling among blues I chat to that he has served his purpose.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
big phil said:
Just a suggestion; can we curb the use of the C word, unless prefixed by 'rag', 'rags' or 'scouse'?

Thanks
I prefer the term 'front bottom'.

Scouse front bottom doesnt work though!

bluemoonmatt said:
We should have hawked him to whichever slag is prepared to pay 40+ million. I'd really sooner lose the pound whore for Barkley. We would lose a level or two in performance but gain sook much in the long term. Chavski will win league next year year after that our shackles are released. Fuck yaya, there is a definite feeling among blues I chat to that he has served his purpose.
Amongst what blues? Presumably you're talking to yourself?

Getting back on topic....
I just missed out on Colin Bells heyday, and Yaya is the best footballer I've seen since, certainly in a blue shirt. Pretty much every significant moment since the takeover he's been a part of. So I can't call him a c***, no matter what he says or does. We all know whats happening here - pay rise or off to pastures new. But he's not a blue and he's not a manc; he's a footballer with maybe 2 or 3 years left.
So, is it our expectations of him that are wrong?
And is that his fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.