Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Googoo said:
bluemoonmatt said:
We should have hawked him to whichever slag is prepared to pay 40+ million. I'd really sooner lose the pound whore for Barkley. We would lose a level or two in performance but gain sook much in the long term. Chavski will win league next year year after that our shackles are released. Fuck yaya, there is a definite feeling among blues I chat to that he has served his purpose.
Amongst what blues? Presumably you're talking to yourself?

You really told him didn't you.
For someone who likes to whine like a little girl i would have thought you above such petty and pointless comments.
You have proved me wrong.

Googoo said:
bluemoonmatt said:
We should have hawked him to whichever slag is prepared to pay 40+ million. I'd really sooner lose the pound whore for Barkley. We would lose a level or two in performance but gain sook much in the long term. Chavski will win league next year year after that our shackles are released. Fuck yaya, there is a definite feeling among blues I chat to that he has served his purpose.

yeh I agree, don't know of any blue that wants him gone. despite his antics he's a tremendous player. of course if his heart isn't here then pellers might hoof him anyway.

big phil said:
Getting back on topic....
I just missed out on Colin Bells heyday, and Yaya is the best footballer I've seen since, certainly in a blue shirt. Pretty much every significant moment since the takeover he's been a part of. So I can't call him a c***, no matter what he says or does. We all know whats happening here - pay rise or off to pastures new. But he's not a blue and he's not a manc; he's a footballer with maybe 2 or 3 years left.
So, is it our expectations of him that are wrong?
And is that his fault?

He's completely disrespected the club, using his agent to engineer away without having the bollocks to do it himself. Its an absolute shame because he's been sensational for us, but he's gone from a hero to zero ridiculously fast and if he stays I don't think we'd get anywhere near the level of commitment we'd expect

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
big phil said:
I just missed out on Colin Bells heyday, and Yaya is the best footballer I've seen since, certainly in a blue shirt. Pretty much every significant moment since the takeover he's been a part of. So I can't call him a c***, no matter what he says or does. We all know whats happening here - pay rise or off to pastures new. But he's not a blue and he's not a manc; he's a footballer with maybe 2 or 3 years left.
And is that his fault?

He's completely disrespected the club, using his agent to engineer away without having the bollocks to do it himself. Its an absolute shame because he's been sensational for us, but he's gone from a hero to zero ridiculously fast and if he stays I don't think we'd get anywhere near the level of commitment we'd expect

yep, just about spot on. as I say I think pellers will call it in the end.

de niro said:
big phil said:
And is that his fault?

He is the most complete midfield player we have had since Colin Bell and without the drama's he would have gone down as a true Blue legend.Whatever the outcome his playing time will still be remembered as a magical period, but he has proved himself to be just another thick mercenary footballer in the end,which is a great shame.

I sometimes wonder what these planks want out of life.Over 12 million a year minimum for playing football and winning trophies.A days work would kill the poor darlings,given his size Ya Ya would probably be freezing his bollocks off on a nightclub door or guarding topshop.He should thank his lucky stars he could kick a football about well!

de niro said:
big phil said:
And is that his fault?

Pellers wont call it to get rid of him. Absolutely no reason to yet. Managers always welcome back their better players, as we've seen with Rodgers & Suarez, Moyes & Rooney, Mancini & Tevez. . There'll be no problems with the rest of the squad, they'll probably greet him with cakes.

big phil said:
And is that his fault?

Sadly, I think you're right. Pity too, because he's absolutely fucking irreplaceable right now.

if we get rid ,does he win ?I hope the club say,ya ya wind your neck in ,you have 3 years left on yourcontract,we "city" call the shots,get your head down,and we just may let you go next year after the club has had time to plan,just seems much more realistic,then the "get rid hes a **** option"

TCIB said:
Googoo said:
bluemoonmatt said:

For someone who likes to whine like a little girl i would have thought you above such petty and pointless comments.
I take consolation I could do it with just a few words rather than forcing others to wade through reams and reams of daft posts by people getting their collective knickers in a twist over some petty media silliness perhaps caused by YaYa but most likely not. Without his agent he would be probably another nobody so perhaps not a surprise he has not condemned Seluk. In the meantime TC1B just get a sense of perspective over matters unless you have an agenda to get one of the greatest ever City players out. Bring back Ged Brannan- he's not greedy and I'm sure would force his way into the top midfielders in the world. Ah but no doubt you will say but YaYa has dissed the club man.........so I assume then your outraged sense of morality would have gone off the scale when Wardle sold our club to the blood obey of Shinawatra. Tell the thousands of Thais he killed about dissing City. I saw you with your Shinawtra out placard

Googoo said:
TCIB said:
Googoo said:

I take consolation I could do it with just a few words rather than forcing others to wade through reams and reams of daft posts by people getting their collective knickers in a twist over some petty media silliness perhaps caused by YaYa but most likely not. Without his agent he would be probably another nobody so perhaps not a surprise he has not condemned Seluk. In the meantime TC1B just get a sense of perspective over matters unless you have an agenda to get one of the greatest ever City players out. Bring back Ged Brannan- he's not greedy and I'm sure would force his way into the top midfielders in the world. Ah but no doubt you will say but YaYa has dissed the club man.........so I assume then your outraged sense of morality would have gone off the scale when Wardle sold our club to the blood obey of Shinawatra. Tell the thousands of Thais he killed about dissing City. I saw you with your Shinawtra out placard

You're overtired, aren't you ? Fret not, it'll all look better in the morning.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.