Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

unlikelyfan19 said:
I just pray that for once, for once, when this is over, the player looks like the mug, and not the club.

Are you pissed? When for a long time has the club looked daft on these issues.

You must believe everything you read in the tabs

sam-caddick said:
Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

Thats why we have been left with no conclusion but to sell now.

Time to move on.

Why are we a laughing stock ?

lancs blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

The only laughing stocks I can see are Yaya and his agent, the club have done nothing wrong.

He's our player, he's insulting the club and the fans, its a fucking joke

Have you noticed none of the media outlets seem to be laughing back at them? thats cos they are laughing at us

It gets worse and worse.

I think Chappy is behind all of this somehow. Maybe Yaya didnt say hi to him once and now we see the consequences...
PR team of City is on holiday or what?
I want a live stream on Sky from Abu Dhabi and Sheikh Mansour personally doing a "City Today" episode...

Jokes aside, this stupid agent is not kidding and he is very close to Yaya, this is nasty now but can see its gonna get even worse.

Right time to sell him now. He's 31 and probably peaked last season. He has too many games where he's a liability anyway.

Get £20m and 200k a week off the wage bill.

blueplan said:
yamcha said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
What a complete and utter stupid twat - I always though there was a bit of the prima donna about him by some of his childish actions on the pitch at times.

Am really fucked off with him now - playing this out on social media is an embarrassment to him and an insult to our club ....

He has three years left on contract. Slap a silly massive fee on his head like £60m -pay up or forget it message to Barca :-)

He's worth more than that to us.

The likes of David Silva joined us because Toure was here. You can bet that if we let Toure go, Nasri, Silva, Aguero will want to leave too.

The man is worth like £150 million to us, nobody will pay that, so he will stay until the end of his contract.

I am more worried about Aguero leaving us. Yaya's departure might spur him to leave us.
Be careful!

Why might it, what is your reasoning for such stupid claims.

If this was any other team than City this would be hilarious.

That "agent" has just burnt all of Yaya's bridges by publicly attacking the owner and chairman.

Agree with others the agent goes or Yaya, and I can only see it ending with the latter if Yaya is that emotionally attached to his agent.

Can you imagine Colin Bell, Mick Doyle or Buzzer throwing a strop because you haven't wished them happy birthday...lol!

The world's gone mad.....

Yaya..sort this out now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.