Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

That Interview Seluk admits it isn't Yaya tweeting directly

But then goes on to say that the second lot of tweets are from his thoughts, and the first two were from people telling him what to say

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?

That's the worst part. Leaving the fans in the lurch (how can we enjoy the WC thinking he's off?) and, more importantly, the club's summer business.

blueinsa said:
That interview is piss fucking funny.

I wont worry about the Russians invading the Ukraine anymore that's for sure :-)

much relieved to hear this. i'll go get in my tank. brb.

Yaya toure has recieved a message from his brother kolo
2a5ureru.jpg

BigOscar said:
Der Bomber said:
Wasn't Tranny on about something like this with Real two seasons ago? Feeling "depressed" and "unappreciated" or some such bollocks.

He's still there and I'm sure Yaya will still be here this time next year.
That had a lot to do with the Real president genuinely not backing him repeatedly, unlike this shit.
No it wasn't it was to do with the new tax laws in Spain and him possibly having to take a paycut, which he didn't in the end as Madrid agreed they would pay the tax increase, all of a sudden Tranny feels loved again.....it's all about the Money

Champions2012! said:
itisrising said:
ChicagoBlue said:
If he wants to go, then sell him!

If he thinks that he is irreplaceable, he will find out in short order that he is dead wrong! Pellegrini gave him the freedom to play without much responsibility. To do that, he needs world class players around him and a manager who will allow it. Good luck with that!

I think Yaya is an IMMENSE player, when "he brings his boots, not his deck chair" (not my quote!), but we all know what he is like with a strop on. No problem, the price starts in the high 20s, and will aid us immeasurably with meeting the £49M net spend this summer!

He has already said he wants to play in Paris and PSG are in the same position as us, so good luck with that Yaya, too!

I believe in Manchester City and NO PLAYER is bigger than that. If Yaya doesn't want to be part of the clubs future........wish him good luck, thank him for his service and cash the big fat check.....at least one top quality player and TWO top salaries!!

But what message does that send to our other top players? If you too throw a hissy-fit, you can leave too? And I doubt he'd fetch that much. He's already on a huge wage and if add a huge transfer fee on top of that, it may be too much for potential suitors for a 31 year old. If Barca came in with a 15M offer, I can imagine Yaya and his agent doing everything in their power to break down that door.

He can spend a season with the EDS

Spot on mate. If we can't get more than £50m for him then training with the kids awaits. Yaya needs to put this agent in his place or wave the first team goodbye.

Must run in the family. Most bizarre story since Kolo's other life as a car showroom salesman.

Obviously it can be a plan to force the club to sell him.

Certainly the buyer would be one of G14 clubs, could be even Real Madrid or Barca maybe or PSG. Doubt others would come for him like English clubs or Juve or Bayern. Its PSG or the two big Spanish clubs.

Former tweet close to club sources said Yaya is unsellable. but what if he wants a last payday and a new club but unsellable? He has to force the move...

Its an awful PR fuckup just in the middle of our transfer negotiating with new incoming players. Also its all over in every media outlet, twitter, twatter facebook everywhere.

Apart from forcing a move it can be a plan to lower his asking price. People saying here 50m and 100m fees, weel it would be lot closer to 20m fee for a player on high wages and 31 year old...
First Milner looking to leave, now Yaya and his agent creating awful PR...

bit ungreatful isnt he.........id love a city cake for my birthday :-)

personally i dont even think he wrote the other tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.