Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Champions2012! said:
Blue Haze said:
He can say whatever he wants. We have his final productive years under contract. If he wants to sulk and play poorly, he can go right ahead.

But we aren't selling.

Maybe he saw how spineless we were in accepting the FFP fine and thought he could leave as well.
The owners need to step up ffs

What an absolute bag of shite !! Have you not learnt anything from how we fought and got a better "sentence " through our tough negotiations.
Unfookingbelieveabljeff !!

That interview is piss fucking funny.

I wont worry about the Russians invading the Ukraine anymore that's for sure :-)

oakiecokie said:
We`re at breaking point MODS !! 609 nosey fucking guests,we`ll be in meltdown soon !!!

Most of them laughing at the histrionics on here. Jesus, some balls are required!!!!

he his after more money!simple!city will not pay it with all the ffp shite!so he wants out!all the slating him on here will help him!will blame the fans next!fuck him!great play but he is not mcfc!
get inista or/ and reus

DanTheBlue said:
agent on SSN...

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypsEW7oafjE&app=desktop[/video]

i got halfway through that and switched off. dont no what hes been drinking/smoking but i wont loads.......

the club needs to sort this quickly and in house and shake his hand on his way out, know player
is bigger than the club.

many thanks for all your efforts yaya we hope all goes well..hand flowers over

What an absolute waste. A potential all time club legend, smashed down in the space of a day with an unhinged agent and a huge truck load full of greed and entitlement. It's situations like this you wish the club had more power to do something about it, rather than watch them both worm their way to PSG or similar for a cut price fee because he's deliberately devaluing himself by acting a ****.

hgblue said:
I must admit I'm surprised that the club don't wish the players happy birthday.

...why should they? My Employers never send me a card or wish me a Happy Birthday and I wouldn't expect them to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.