Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

mcfc2607 said:
hgblue said:
I must admit I'm surprised that the club don't wish the players happy birthday.
Of course they fucking do even the u9s get a birthday card.
My brother was at City from being 5 to 12 and got a card every year

I thought they would. What's he on about then?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
SWP's back said:
Childish ****. Get rid.

Sigh.
Sigh all you want. I'm a grown man. I have no fixation or starry eyes devotion to the low ID'd plebs that kick a ball about for a kinds randsome every week.

I respect what they do on the pitch. Most that I have met off it are tits.

I will tell you that Yaya was not personally tweeting today though 100%. He was receiving hydrotherapy treatment and physio at Aspeter in Doha whilst those tweets were posted.

It's just unfortunate that this is the season where ffp bites. At any other time City would have put a huge price on him and said pay it or he sits on the fucking bench. Unfortunately, we have the transfer cap and we have to sell him before we can buy. This puts us in a very tricky situation and we well may accept a poor early bid, just so we know where we stand in regards bringing in a replacement.

Very poor from Yaya, he has soured his time here with these ludicrous comments. He could have gone to Khaldoon and said I want out, a new challenge. Instead, he's done this and I for one think he's a ****.

I havnt had a Birthday Card off the club in 44 years but i will still be there next season!!!

I don't know if anyone noticed Yaya at the Parade - but the missus said at the time that he looked very disinterested and pissed-off.

Milner though was having a great time!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Thenumber1blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Arrogant bastard.

So he 'll let us know after the World Cup, eh?

Very fucking big of you .

Thanks for the memories, don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

This may no longer be the Manchester City you first thought you were doing a favour.

What does remain the same, however, City fans remember where they come from.

You, on the other hand, have clearly allowed your ego to run out of control.

He's got a fucking offer on the table, c'mon?
Psg ?

Only them, Barca and Madrid it could be, really?

Paris might have a transfer cap, but they are also planning to sell the likes of Cavani and others, so they could certainly find £50m if needs be.

Personally, could see Yaya at Madrid, they love a big name just for the sale of it.

We could demand Isco and Di Mario?

If it is Paris, would slam the money down to Juventus for Vidal right away.

if it's Barca swap him for Cesc and Alexis or Pedro then sell Garcia, Richards, Guidetti, Pantilimon and Sinclair and hope we have enough change for Pogba as Juve won't sell Vidal.

"Disrespect" ffs who do you think you are Snoop Diddy Rascal?
You're 31 not 21!

If you wanted to go you should have manned up and been honest - not tried to make us a laughing stock over a pice of cake! Could have left as a hero - a great shame.

sir peace frog said:
all this smells of bullshit to me,someones upto no good and ive got a feeling yaya isn't that person.

I wonder how many people have asked him about this?

He isn't living in a bubble he knows already and he's choosing not to deny or confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.