Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

The Goat 10 said:
I think we're all a bit hot under the collar after today's comments from Yaya & his agent but we must remember the club will act swiftly and sort this, anyone who has watched Khaldoon's interviews over the last 24 hours can testify to this.

He's clearly been irritated by something but I think once he sits down with the club it will all be smoothed out, his agent has taken a stance in the press which has led to Yaya having to back him, at the same time he has poured water over this as it is more than likely something of nothing.

All these comments slagging of one of the greatest players to ever pull on our shirt are extremely short-sighted, this issue will be resolved & all parties will move forward.

Far too rational.Toures attitude affects how we fans feel about our stars in the long run.Its corrosive.

This is the tweet he deleted.
yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Marvin said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Extremely disrespectful to the club when we've just been through FFP's slap in the face.

He's 31. If he wants to play silly fuckers over another payday we should either sell him abroad for £25,000,000 or tell him to shut the fuck up because he has another 3 years contract.

Really disappointed with this mercenary behaviour. It flies in the face if what Garry Cook has said about Yaya, he always speaks with admiration for his selflessness.
You do know that it was not Yaya who gave the interviews? And you know that this has happened before?
You do know that Yaya's agent, who Yaya employs, is representing him and his views?

If Yaya doesn't like him he should sack the little turd but like last Summer, they think they can squeeze us some more because of how well he's played this year.

It's a joke.

Of Yaya doesn't bin this twat off we should bin him off.

flightless said:
Love the guy. Not buying the bullshit just yet, lets see how this plays out. His agent might be a cock but I reckon Yaya deserves the benefit of the doubt til things are properly clarified.

Agreed, but Seluk isn't just a cock, he's a fuckin mentalist !

If he wants out (which I most likely think he wants) then how best to put himself in the shop window. Blame it on the naive agent ! PSG is probably best suited all round.

All over the romanian press and TV now...FFS this need a solution NOW why the fuck didn't he just come up and says this is all bullshit and finish with this??

Chippy_boy said:
Where is Yaya at the moment by the way? He might be asleep in bed now, with no clue that all of this is going on.

And anyone who thinks he must be complicit in it because his agent wouldn't go on SSN spouting bollocks without his say so - er, yes, he would. The bloke is obviously a distinguished loon in a sea of loons.

What is clear is that there is a direct conflict between the two tweets, that first says

"Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.", and then

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

These two are 100% incompatible statements. Until we know which one Yaya is standing by, any judgement is premature. I'd like to think anyone who has done what Yaya has done for the club would at least be allowed a few hours grace to make things clear, before we get the gallows out. Innocent until PROVEN guilty and all that eh?

Mate... Not even a very bad agent would do what you're suggesting. Any agent that took it upon himself to publicly express views that were not at root endorsed by his client would not be an agent for long! All these guys do is handle the PR, they craft the language, they manage the off field relationship between club and player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.