Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

nicko said:
As has been said....he's a twat, but he's our twat.

Obs, he had a cob on cos he didn't want to go to Abu Dhabi in first place, especially as he single handidly won us the league and he had abad leg and it was his birthday.
You took the words right outof my mouf Nicko.

SquireD said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Well said mate. Let's run him out of town.

Can we not have a stoning instead?
It's been ages since we had one of those.
I love a good stoning.

If I could choose, I'd go for the stoning. I've heard about much worse inductions in to the BM community so I'd be getting off lightly!
Welcome aboard, mate.

As long as you remember who the leading alpha male is in these parts you'll be fine.

jimharri said:
nicko said:
As has been said....he's a twat, but he's our twat.

Obs, he had a cob on cos he didn't want to go to Abu Dhabi in first place, especially as he single handidly won us the league and he had abad leg and it was his birthday.
I sincerely hope you're fisting.
Ditto mate.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
abhaggis said:
Yaya as a man will get no respect from me.
Spineless bastard.
Not gonna bleat on why ....400 pages of that before me

Come
yeah I do pal. He could have stubbed this story out with his first tweet. So other people do some of his pr..... Hello yaya they might have mentioned your causing a problem. He's had days to sort it out. Great player. .... Has he got any mates that tell him. .. wise up you nob. Obviously not
on Rod, you don't truly believe that do you?

abhaggis said:
abhaggis said:
Yaya as a man will get no respect from me.
Spineless bastard.

Come
yeah I do pal. He could have stubbed this story out with his first tweet. So other people do some of his pr..... Hello yaya they might have mentioned your causing a problem. He's had days to sort it out. Great player. .... Has he got any mates that tell him. .. wise up you nob. Obviously not
Cool quoting bro.

The term bastard I apologise for. Not spineless as he is.
Ballymagash Blue said:
unsworthblue said:
Are you lot still harping on and on about Yaya Toure,i'm his biggest fan and even i'm sick to fucking death of hearing Yaya Toure's name being mentioned,can we please stop going on about Yaya Toure,Yaya Toure is our best player and will be playing for us next season,viva Yaya Toure!

Fair enough by me. But letting comments like 'spineless bastard' go unchallenged is very difficult.

Gaylord du Bois said:
abhaggis said:
[
Spineless bastard.

Funking lol

Come
[/qu
ote]
Cool quoting bro.
Funking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.