Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Skashion said:
Matt the Giant said:
But always combined with remarks of how much they loved the fans and their clubs, right?
Not the clubs, no. Yaya said he doesn't feel appreciated by anyone except the fans. So has done exactly that.

Ok, I my bad. I seem to recall some interview with Tranny last year saying how much he loved Real and how he wanted to stay there for a long time. Could be wrong though.

Matt the Giant said:
Ok, I my bad. I seem to recall some interview with Tranny last year saying how much he loved Real and how he wanted to stay there for a long time. Could be wrong though.
Tranny is on record as saying he thought about moving back to the rags last summer. Perhaps he did, but coincidentally, I'm sure his interest in moving back to the rags did no harm to his wage packet at Real Madrid.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Skashion said:
Honestly, can't believe how many people are saying sell him. The argument seems to be that we're big enough now that we don't have to take this shit anymore. Well wake the fuck up, Messi's doing it at Barcelona, Ronaldo did it last year at Real Madrid, and previously at the rags the year before he was sold. Wayne Rooney pulled the rag's pants down several times. There, those are the three biggest clubs in the world. ALL clubs with world class players have this problem. It's just something we have to learn to deal with and take it with a pinch of salt. That's what being a big club is, not throwing toys out of the pram.

Agreed, most of the people assaying sell come should be ashamed to call theme selves blues.

In fact I reckon most aren't

There may be a few rags loitering on the thread but Yaya's actions have genuinely divided opinion - those who feel he is dispensable in the bigger scheme of things are NOT lesser blues. They are entitled to their opinion.

If he doesnt want to stay then we should get the best deal we can for him and move on.

I suspect he'll soon find that there arent that many better options for him.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Lets face it, his performances this season have been amazing..

Let City sort it out there way, i am sure there will be a compromise..

I will chuck in 50p towards Yaya taking his UEFA coaching badges so that we don't need to compromise ourselves as a Club!

nmc said:
There may be a few rags loitering on the thread but Yaya's actions have genuinely divided opinion - those who feel he is dispensable in the bigger scheme of things are NOT lesser blues. They are entitled to their opinion.
He is dispensable but that's not to say he should be dispensed with. Before this started, I doubt there was more than a smattering of people who'd have said get rid, so it's fairly easily to label the now substantial calls to sell him as an overreaction.

Skashion said:
Matt the Giant said:
Tranny is on record as saying he thought about moving back to the rags last summer. Perhaps he did, but coincidentally, I'm sure his interest in moving back to the rags did no harm to his wage packet at Real Madrid.

He said Ferdinand had been on the phone asking him to sign for United !

So Toure is made to stay when he doesn't really want to - well I would certainly not be looking forward to a season of "can't really be arsed" performances from him next season. Great though he can be there is enough of that about him on occasions already. Not much point having a great player in the side if they are not pulling their weight.

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Skashion said:
Honestly, can't believe how many people are saying sell him. The argument seems to be that we're big enough now that we don't have to take this shit anymore. Well wake the fuck up, Messi's doing it at Barcelona, Ronaldo did it last year at Real Madrid, and previously at the rags the year before he was sold. Wayne Rooney pulled the rag's pants down several times. There, those are the three biggest clubs in the world. ALL clubs with world class players have this problem. It's just something we have to learn to deal with and take it with a pinch of salt. That's what being a big club is, not throwing toys out of the pram.

Agreed, most of the people assaying sell come should be ashamed to call theme selves blues.

In fact I reckon most aren't

Thats rubbish pal, its understandable that fans are pissed off after such a successful season and a player chooses,to publicly criticise the club. Particularly that the criticisms have been universally ridiculed adds to the anger as they appear so unfounded.

Its only a hunch but I would be surprised if the issue is money but likely an offer has been received via the agent for a possible transfer and this is the opening gambit in driving the selling price down.

Still Yaya will kindly let us know at his convenience at the end of the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.