Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Hopefully now that his team is out of the world cup, this whole debacle will be sorted out once and for all but my guess is that it will be drawn out even more until after the world cup and when Yaya returns to Manchester. I think it is sad the way the match ended as I wanted Ivory Coast to go through but that is football.

But as I said expect all this media nonsense and speculations to continue and their schemes have no limits and so things may get even more dicey but ultimately everything will be revealed in due course.

BlueAnorak said:
Here is the original article: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra-s-la-mort-de-son-fra-re-les-reproches-de-yaya-toura-a-city/476774" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.francefootball.fr/news/apra- ... ity/476774</a>

So basically City wanted him to go to Abu Dhabi AND HE WENT ALONG WITH IT but now he wishes he hadn't. City didn't force him to do anything!

DON'T BELIEVE THE BRITISH PRESS!

Still I wonder what he will say about the two weeks R&R he subsequently spent at a Qatar hospital & leisure complex to recover from his end-of-season injury (A short hop across the Persian Gulf from Abu Dhabi). Probably nothing as he clearly wants a move for his last pay day...
Good post. His column is as much critical of himself as MCFC, but the media slant has already been put on it

I wish I ad read that earlier

Always better to read what the player says than what the press says he said.

It's critical of City, but not as inflammatory as has been made out

No man bigger than the club!! We made you who you are and you are more known now for being part of our great than you ever were before. Go and play your games elsewhere- we dont need you dragging our proud name as a club that always does things the right way through the mud. Cash in now- only one great season left in him anyway (will only get lazier\slower)

You have shown your lack of class and the reasons you don't get the recognition you think you deserve on the world stage- Fuck off to one of Europes most boring leagues- You like commenting in their papers already!!!

sambo86 said:
No man bigger than the club!! We made you who you are and you are more known now for being part of our great than you ever were before. Go and play your games elsewhere- we dont need you dragging our proud name as a club that always does things the right way through the mud. Cash in now- only one great season left in him anyway (will only get lazier\slower)

You have shown your lack of class and the reasons you don't get the recognition you think you deserve on the world stage- Fuck off to one of Europes most boring leagues- You like commenting in their papers already!!!
Must. Not. Comment. On. Username.....

karen7 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I cannot understand why people are believing the Sun all of a sudden. If the Sun prints "Aguero to Barca".
All hell breaks loose and everyone says what a load of shite they print. Now they are to be believed.
I know it's in other papers too, that still doesn't make it right. Anyway not complaining, gives me summat to
read when I get in from work ;-)

Read yaya quotes on page 666,his own words not his agent this time

Sorry thought you was joking about 666.
So it's in the MEN too. They will have got the quotes from somewhere. Where is the vid of Yaya actually saying this.
Why don't we ever get the original interview ?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sambo86 said:

Must. Not. Comment. On. Username.....

ZippedMouth-252x300.png

oppa gangnam style said:
His WC is over, now there is a 2-3 weeks holiday for WC players certainly but then he should report back at Carrington along the other early WC "losers" Milner, Silva, Dzeko etc.

We should hear more from him soon.

Mirror already says PSG might be in for him.:D

I bet my ass no way PSG will buy him ! medias exaggerate and link every player to PSG (at the same time you have agents likes to make an intrest.

Psg as Blanc say will target a RB and a left winger

So Barca, Real ....

its simple if it was the case he would have transmitted a transfer request but he has to take the consequence in case there is no deal and i think the club can hit financily the player for the damage caused if no deal happened

ps: thank you conchita wurst aka samaras for sending toure home, need to find a new excuse to sell this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.