Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

You know what?

We don't act the prick nearly enough.

Let's started tapping up PSG's players and see how they like it.

There's no smoke without fire. If he wants away and we can get a suitable price, then sell him overseas and move on!

This year's league is going to be tight, and even with Toure there are no guarantees we'll win anything. Also if he was doing well again then we'd have to suffer another ACN disappearance halfway through the busiest part of the season. He's also getting older and slower and never again will he have a season were all his free kicks and long shots fly into the net.

So in short, if we can get suitable money then send him on his way. He'll have to leave one day so let's sell while his stock is high and we are strong.

If Yaya were to leave, we MUST keep our top players fit.

Now, we saw last season how Yaya scored so many, now, we have the players to replicate this goal scoring form I.e Aguero, Negredo etc...

We may be using Fernan(dinho) in an advanced role next season with the introduction of Fernando. It will be up to him (Fernandinho) to make these driving runs down the middle of the pitch and create these goal scoring opportunities, which we have seen glimpses of for Brazil.

Of course we would sell Yaya to Liverpool or Chelsea...

hahahaha

Chelsea can have him, if we can have Hazard, Oscar and Ramires.

He and his grasping agent are chancing their arm.They know there is no player out there who can fill his role at the moment and at 31,as good as he is,we wouldn't get top dollar for him.

They know if we want to keep him then paying him extra would be a cheaper alternative than buying a replacement and hoping it comes off.

We need to play hardball,we hold all the aces as his contract has three years to run.Tell PSG it is 35 million,take it or leave it and he is yours.If Luis is worth 50 million to them Ya Ya must be worth at least 35,he has at least three good years in him and can also move further back in his twilight years.

I think Yaya is perfectly happy at City. Like all African players, it seems, he is greedy and wants more and more appreciation. He has had a traumatic time with his brother in recent weeks and so I don't blame him for keeping quiet. I doubt football is at the top of his agenda. What I would say is that this season we could cash in on him and find a quality replacement. I think Yaya is good but attitude is the only reason he is not up there with Ronaldo and Messi. The way he can single handedly win a game and create chances/score goals is incredible. But he doesn't do it consistently and that is due to laziness and poor attitude in my opinion. He is a big game player though and so whether he stays or goes I will be happy, depending who we bring in.

paulchapo said:
He and his grasping agent are chancing their arm.They know there is no player out there who can fill his role at the moment and at 31,as good as he is,we wouldn't get top dollar for him.

They know if we want to keep him then paying him extra would be a cheaper alternative than buying a replacement and hoping it comes off.

We need to play hardball,we hold all the aces as his contract has three years to run.Tell PSG it is 35 million,take it or leave it and he is yours.If Luis is worth 50 million to them Ya Ya must be worth at least 35,he has at least three good years in him and can also move further back in his twilight years.
£35m! That's not "hardball" Yaya is a better player than Luis. Although admittedly older!
Yaya is closer to Suarez valued at £75mill than Luis. We seem to get screwed at almost all transfer negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.