Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Totally agree Yaya should be out there telling everyone his head was messed up and that he wants to stay at City and carry on winning trophies. I just don't see that happening, I don't think Toure and/or his agent do 'humility'. At some point, be it this season or next, we are going to have to cope without Yaya and that will require a slightly different style of play because there is no one who brings to the team what Yaya does. Personally I'd rather lose some resale value, keep him for 12 months, and give Pellegrini time to plan for life without him.

de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Otherwise; the powers that be at City should just get down on their knees and beg him to stay.

It seems you're missing a spine.

The tosser should be begging to stay here.

correct, he should be (another lie but it'll work)saying "I'm sorry buy my head was messed over my brothers illness at the time but I'm fine now boss"

then we buy a replacement when it suits us. whenever that might be, I totally trust the club here.

I totally trust the club here -- This is the biggest change at City in recent years and I fully agree. This also appears to be beyond Yaya's understanding and without changing will lead to his departure.

I can't see Yaya leaving unless PSG sell some of their players. this is where he wants to go but with PSG spending about £50m on David Luiz alone and with them having to adhere to FFP seems unlikely for them to buy big again.

This thread is comedy gold.

Can some of you please try to accept (even relatively slowly if that suits) Yaya is not being sold by City this summer.

The season starts in less than one month. Add to that the Charity Shield it starts in 3 weeks.

Any transfer of this size would not be done so close to the season starting. No way would City go into the final week of pre season selling their most high profile player. Regardless of how long the window remains open once the season has started City simply won't go into the new season without strategically planning and making sure the main spine of the squad is sorted.

Add to that, Everton for example are not going to sell Barkley so close to the first weekend of the season because even if they were to receive 50 million they won't have time to spend it on quality replacements.

Martinez is more professional than that. And City (nowadays) are absolutely more professional.

This ain't happening. These stories are part of the same media sources which have linked Yaya with Liverpool and Utd. Seriously. Are so many of you that fucking clueless.

This will blow over. City will have got a grip. You will see Yaya make a statement in the next couple of weeks assuring everyone that he remains focused and committed to City.

Regardless of the WC, if City were entertaining selling him we'd be well ahead in negotiations with the buying club and with his replacement. Instead we read silly stories of Barkley and Yaya turning down Utd.

Couldn't make it up.

gio's side step said:

Can some of you please try to accept (even relatively slowly if that suits) Yaya is not being sold by City this summer.

The season starts in less than one month. Add to that the Charity Shield it starts in 3 weeks.

Any transfer of this size would not be done so close to the season starting. No way would City go into the final week of pre season selling their most high profile player. Regardless of how long the window remains open once the season has started City simply won't go into the new season without strategically planning and making sure the main spine of the squad is sorted.

Add to that, Everton for example are not going to sell Barkley so close to the first weekend of the season because even if they were to receive 50 million they won't have time to spend it on quality replacements.

Martinez is more professional than that. And City (nowadays) are absolutely more professional.

This ain't happening. These stories are part of the same media sources which have linked Yaya with Liverpool and Utd. Seriously. Are so many of you that fucking clueless.

This will blow over. City will have got a grip. You will see Yaya make a statement in the next couple of weeks assuring everyone that he remains focused and committed to City.

Regardless of the WC, if City were entertaining selling him we'd be well ahead in negotiations with the buying club and with his replacement. Instead we read silly stories of Barkley and Yaya turning down Utd.

Couldn't make it up.

This. This is sense.

gio's side step said:

Couldn't make it up.

Robinho transfer to City was pretty damn fast. I never want to see Yaya go, but a proper statement with him in front of a camera would be a start.
If he wants out, we push for Barkley anyway possible.

MilnersJaw said:
gio's side step said:

Couldn't make it up.

This. This is sense.
+1

This idiotic 'turned down United' link in today's rags sort of suggests the whole summer has been nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.