Yaya Toure [Merged]

CityRising said:
Everton and Spurs bullied us in midfield as they have have a mixture in midfield Fellaini/Rodwell/Heitinga Arteta and for Spurs Modric/Huddlestone/Palacious. Yaya is too similar to the players we already have. We have no spark player like an Arteta, Modric, Fabregas etc

exactly , we lack balance in midfield . we have too many players who are defesnive minded such as barry and de jong and vieira .Yaya is similar but wtih dejong/barry/vieira and ireland that is the balanced midfield we have been crying out for and craving. Then do i feel we will have one of the best midfields in the league maybe add another box to box in with yaya and we are sorted

The Fixer said:
CityRising said:
I'd pay £15m for Milner. Yaya is over rated purely because he plays for Barca. If Yaya played for Fulham none of you would give a shit about this signing.

Errrr.... but he don't play for fulham does he? he plays for barca yes? cos they rate him very highly and so do the barca fans.

He's 25 mill player all day!

I smell raggie, mate.

*adds CityRising to wum list*

I'd say at present the top 4 midfields are Chelsea's, Everton's, Arsenal's and Tottenham's. To match them in quality we need a creative player in the middle. Gourcuff (sp) the French lad could be a good signing for the middle IMO

Signing a world class box to box midfielder like Yaya Toure will alow us to acomadate Stephen Ireland, who I rate will look at his best again next season.

getting closer
<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.marca.com/&ei=k9UXTO_vFML94AbPoNX7Cw&sa=X&oi=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... w&sa=X&oi=</a>

go to football from link

CityRising said:
I'd say at present the top 4 midfields are Chelsea's, Everton's, Arsenal's and Tottenham's. To match them in quality we need a creative player in the middle. Gourcuff (sp) the French lad could be a good signing for the middle IMO

You've been banned once already. We welcome fans of other clubs but not if a) you pretend to be a City fan & b) you are abusive towards our forum members.

Goodbye (again) & I look forward to Everton wallowing in mediocrity (again).

10.Goater_Legend said:
Signing a world class box to box midfielder like Yaya Toure will alow us to acomadate Stephen Ireland, who I rate will look at his best again next season.

exactly , totally agree . We have never been able to do this ireland and the midfield need balance and i feel yaya will do this and definately accomodate ireland

Toure will be new player of Manchester City "in one or two days"
El representante del jugador africano, Dimitri Seluk, se ha reunido durante un par de horas con el secretario técnico del Barça · Txiki Begiristain, ha confirmado que la opción del City "es la que más beneficia a las tres partes" The representative of the African player, Dimitri Selçuk, met for a couple of hours with the technical secretary of the boat · Txiki Begiristain has confirmed that the option of the City "is the best interests of the three parties"
EFE / Barcelona 15/06/10 - 17:15. EFE / Barcelona 15/06/1910 - 17:15. imprime print envía send Cerrar Close
Envía esta noticia por correo electrónico a: Send this story via email to:

Envíalo a varias personas separando los correos con comas Send it to multiple people by separating the email addresses with commas
comparte shares Cerrar Close
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Menéame Reddit Fresqui Fresqui MySpace MySpace Google Bookmarks Google Bookmarks Yahoo Yahoo MSN Reporter MSN Reporter 48

comenta comments
El Manchester City es el destino elegido tanto por el Barcelona como por Touré Yayá para que "en uno o dos días" el marfileño abandone el club azulgrana, según ha informado el representante del jugador africano, Dimitri Seluk. Manchester City is the destination chosen by both the Barcelona and by Touré Yaya to "one or two days" the Ivorian leave the Catalan club, as reported by the representative of the African player, Dimitri Selçuk.

Seluk, que se ha reunido durante un par de horas con el secretario técnico del Barça, Txiki Begiristain, ha confirmado que la opción del City "es la que más beneficia a las tres partes" . Selçuk, which met for a couple of hours with Barca's technical secretary Txiki Begiristain has confirmed that the option of the City "is the best interests of the three parties."

EL DATO THE DATA
La cifra en millones con la que se podría dar por cerrada la operación The
million figure which could be given for completion of the transaction
Sin que hayan trascendido las cifras, la operación podría concretarse entre 25 y 30 millones de euros. Without that have transcended the numbers, the operation could take place between 25 and 30 million euros. "En pocos día tendremos la solución definitiva, aunque antes tengo que hablar con el futbolista", ha dicho Seluk tras abandonar las oficinas del Barça. "In a few days we will have the ultimate solution, but first I have to talk to the player," said Selçuk after leaving the offices of Barça.

"Dentro de un par de días, espero que tengamos una solución", ha insistido el representante de Touré. "Within a couple of days, I hope we have a solution," emphasized the representative of Touré. "El Manchester City es una de las opciones. Creo que el Barça prefiere esta opción porque es quien ofrece más dinero", ha explicado. "Manchester City is one of the options. I think that Barca would prefer this option because it is the one who offers more money," he explained.

Quiere minutos Want minutes
Seluk ha afirmado que a Touré Yayá le gusta Barcelona y el Barça, pero que está aquí "para jugar, no para estar en el banquillo" y que si abandona el club azulgrana es para demostrarse que "es lo suficientemente bueno como para jugar en otro equipo". Selçuk said that Touré Yaya likes Barcelona and Barça, but they are here "to play, not to be in the dock" and that if you leave the Catalan club is to prove that "it is good enough to play in another equipment. "

Blue Elmo said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

exactly , totally agree . We have never been able to do this ireland and the midfield need balance and i feel yaya will do this and definately accomodate ireland

I hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.