Yaya Toure [Merged]

From the Spanish version of Barca's website
The departures of Henry and Toure in the hands of players
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.cat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fcbarcelona.cat</a>
The corporate CEO, John Oliver, said the club has agreed outputs Yaya Toure and Thierry Henry, but the final outcome of the two operations are by now in the hands of players.
In the last stage of the board of Joan Laporta, one of the topics discussed was the situation regarding the high and low of the first team squad. In this sense, John Oliver, after the official start of Txiki Begiristain , explained that the departures of Thierry Henry and Yaya Toure are very advanced but both players should make the final step, after that in his day were you know your club will not continue to FC Barcelona.

The moment Henry

Regarding the case of Thierry Henry, Oliver said before the World Cup, the club and player had already agreed to speak and the possible low. "Now we must realize himself. This means that the club, next year the full save your file in" Oliver has denied his possible transfer involves no cost to the club.

Toure and his agent have the last word

In the case of Touré, Oliver acknowledged an understanding between the interested club for African midfielder, Manchester City, and Barça, but the operation can not yet official: "The decision is in the hands of the player and his representative. The agreement is lacking regarding the conditions of the player to his new club. Again, Oliver emphasized that neither wanted to work in a hurry or emergency and which has always sought the most profitable financial operation by the club, which will revert to the express wish Ivorian midfielder Touré, who wants to have more minutes.

Thanks for Txiki

In this last hearing, has reported that Oliver Txiki Begiristain has confirmed that puts an end to his career at the club. 'It was one of the most emotional moments of the Board on Monday, has admitted. The technical secretary thanked the trust placed in him and both the president and other members of the Board, thanked him his leadership of the sports area.

All ready for inauguration

John Oliver has given details of the investiture ceremony of new President of FC Barcelona, on Thursday, July 1st at 12 pm Before the public ceremony, there will be a private meeting at 11.30 pm between the outgoing and incoming Board. The investiture ceremony will be the secretary of the Board and the Bureau, Josep Cubells to start this single event, Joan Laporta and the word will then be the turn of the new president Sandro Rosell.

Bluemooner33 said:
Mikey77 said:
got to say signing yaya is a massive mistake. we will now have lots of midfielders and i fear De Jong may well move on which for us is bad as he is the best in his position in europe and a real fighter. yaya is not the same player and i think we will lose a real talent

Yaya will make us a much much stronger side on his own, he's world class and one of the most complete midfield players in world football, he started out as an attacking mid and his goal at the world cup proved he's quality going forward well also being solid in the tackle, he's a BIG improvement over Barry and i think thats the player that will make way for him with Yaya doing the link up/ box to box work leaving De Jong in the holding role.

He is Viera - but I think better - and all this talk about impact on de jong is obviosly from people that have not seen him - totally different players and they will both start

Apols if already posted as not read the whole thresd and not sure how long its been on SSN but they are running story now that agent says he'll be city player in next couple of days

mcfc1632 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Yaya will make us a much much stronger side on his own, he's world class and one of the most complete midfield players in world football, he started out as an attacking mid and his goal at the world cup proved he's quality going forward well also being solid in the tackle, he's a BIG improvement over Barry and i think thats the player that will make way for him with Yaya doing the link up/ box to box work leaving De Jong in the holding role.

He is Viera - but I think better - and all this talk about impact on de jong is obviosly from people that have not seen him - totally different players and they will both start

spot on! Mancini rates De Jong IMO and he will get plenty of games

eastlands oasis said:
mcfc1632 said:

spot on! Mancini rates De Jong IMO and he will get plenty of games

and of course I mean the Viera at the top of his game

cant beleive some fans on here proper turned into spoilt tossers which remind of the rags behaviour, sort yourselves out years ago we would of dreamed of signing players of toures calibre, but half of these new breed of bandwagon fans of the new city are what gives our club a bad name.

UPDATE TOURE PASSED MEDICAL AND AGENTS FEES HOLDING DEAL UP
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=720761&idseccio_PK=803" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli ... cio_PK=803</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.