Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

C_T_I_D said:
True. For a player of his quality I'd pay around £25,000,000 personally. Considering we paid £24,000,000 for Lescott it's not a lot of money for a player of his calibre in comparison is it?

Well the guy has helped Barca win titles, cups and the Champions League. I would love him at the club and £25 million for someone of his quality is a fair price, no doubt supporters of other clubs will all be out telling us how we have been ripped off again but you dont get in that Barca midfield if you are shit.

Oasis_City said:
C_T_I_D said:
True. For a player of his quality I'd pay around £25,000,000 personally. Considering we paid £24,000,000 for Lescott it's not a lot of money for a player of his calibre in comparison is it?

And he's better than 30 Mil ner
If we get Yaya Toure we should forget Milner full stop. Yaya is alot better and will suit Mancini's tactics more.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Oasis_City said:
And he's better than 30 Mil ner
If we get Yaya Toure we should forget Milner full stop. Yaya is alot better and will suit Mancini's tactics more.

Milner is a good Prem League standard player but thats it. He has proven nothing on a European or Worldwide stage yet we are being asked to make him one of the most expensive purchases in British football history.....no thanks. The £20 million we bid was a fair offer for someone who has "achieved" what he has in the game, Villa rejected it so fair enough we should move on.

I would like to see him at the club but if we end up spunking £30 million on him I wont be happy!

OrigamiNinja said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Milner is a good Prem League standard player but thats it. He has proven nothing on a European or Worldwide stage yet we are being asked to make him one of the most expensive purchases in British football history.....no thanks. The £20 million we bid was a fair offer for someone who has "achieved" what he has in the game, Villa rejected it so fair enough we should move on.

I would like to see him at the club but if we end up spunking £30 million on him I wont be happy!

Especially when Johnson will be fit and ready next season, I think?

tony 1987 said:
we need a greative player in midfield but i would have yaya over viera eneyday

there's plenty of room for a creative mid especially if we use the diomand formation.

...............De Jong
.......Barry............Toure
............creative mid

plus Toure can create goals anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.