Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya Toure

You'd hope he accepts a reduced basic that is topped up as long as he can play so many games. Doesn't sound like Soriano to risk a situation where we have a player on £200,000/week when his legs have gone.

Good news if he's staying anyway, MCRJON was reliable with some news last summer.

TCIB said:
sergiokun said:
MCRJON said:
5 year contract extension, takes him to 35, signed

You'll hear about it in the summer

How do you no mate or are you guessing/hoping

No jon is usually spot on, called about 10 things and got 9 right.

Check his post history, he doesn't post often so you will see his calls.

Cheers mate and cheers for heads up Jon would be great to get Yaya on a new deal

Be decisions on jamie,gaz, jol, kolo and carlos this summer i think?If yaya is signed up we have some good long term contracts wrapped up,can only be a good thing

karen7 said:
Be decisions on jamie,gaz, jol, kolo and carlos this summer i think?If yaya is signed up we have some good long term contracts wrapped up,can only be a good thing

We need to get Sergio on a long term deal next

sergiokun said:
karen7 said:

Says he's stopping but missing ben will probably be the deciding factor

karen7 said:
sergiokun said:
karen7 said:

Says he's stopping but missing ben will probably be the deciding factor

Fully agree but well he is happy it's best to get him signed up

Tricky_Trev said:
Is it wise to have someone on such ridiculous wages at 34/35 years of age? Not sure i'd have given him as many as 5 years, but still good news if true.

Yes, if true he will be a burden in 4-5 years assuming he's on similar contract terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.