Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Does the players works for agents or agents works for players !

Sometimes agents looks more powerful than players.

Tevez City said:

ITS ALL about the agents. he tells them to STFU and to let him do the Business. The agent needs to get as much as he can for the player so he can get the bigger commission simple really.

Tevez City said:

Both ways...

Agents are usually ones who are financing players when nobody of us heard for them, they risk with them, invest their money and players find them as their friends who helped launch their careers..

Later, when players are loaded it's agents who take the payback..

mancunial said:
Yaya is the best midfielder in Britain also one of the best in Europe, 20mill don't make me laugh? Got to be a start at 40, you do not sell yaya unleiess someone better is coming in for his position? Otherwise pay the guy.

We don't need to sell him though. He's signed for 2 years so his agent can talk about negotiating with other clubs all he wants but he can't go anywhere. Selling him for 20-25m is a stupid idea. Can't get his quality of a player with the money they would get for selling him so it's best to just let his contract run out. I keep seeing posts about how we can't let Tevez go for free and couldn't let DeJong go for free? I don't see why not. It's not like were talking about players in their prime. We're talking about Tevez and Yaya over 30 when their contracts run out. We only got 5m for Dejong and had to spend triple that to get a replacement, so we didn't "save" any money with that move. We lost money. Same would be true of Tevez. With 1 year remaining maybe get 5m for him. What good does that really do? Keep him on and get 1 more year of him close to his best and then he can leave. Even if he signed an extention we wouldn't get that much for him. Offer him another 1-2 years on his deal. If he doesn't take it no big deal. Let him finish out his deal. He'll be motivated like never before much like Tevez has been. If he wants a 5 year deal from someone he'll need to show he's worth it. If he plays like he did this year nobody will give him a deal like that.

Andouble said:
karen7 said:
Churchill123 said:
Is it just me who fucking hates football agents..

Any truth to the rumours then that he's off if he doesn't get a new contract by saturday as states a story in the daily mail today?

who knows but the silence from yaya is deafening

probably in Africa or abroad for internationals, no?

im sure they have phones over there.if he wanted to clarify or deny he could have done it. if it is true its a shabby way to treat the club that has made you so rich and whilst i get the agent has to line his own pockets while he can,to give a public ultimatum in this way is a really poor show and reflects badly on yaya

Thread is as embarrassing as fuck.

How quickly some of you hardcore throw your toys out and weep 'he's shit anyway' is shocking...even by scouse/rag standards.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Thread is as embarrassing as fuck.

How quickly some of you hardcore throw your toys out and weep 'he's shit anyway' is shocking...even by scouse/rag standards.
I'm not feeling a lot of peace and love in this post.

I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

It speaks volumes about their lack of soul and character.

it because i love him that i am concerned what his agent has done doesnt chime with he has said and i feel he is being led somewhere he maybe doesnt want or need to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.