Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Much as I appreciate what Yaya has done, he's an employee at the end of the day. Why should the club be held to ransom by a player? If he wants to get more money then go elsewhere and we'll get someone in who has the desire of a Zabaletta or a Milner. If it's his agent saying this why doesn't Yaya deny it? The guy has two years left, why does the deal have to be done by Saturday? He's never been lazy or shit, but nor is he irreplaceable. I hate players who drag this club's name through the mud, he can go and take Tevez with him. More worried about Aguero going to be honest.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm not feeling a lot of peace and love in this post.

I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

It speaks volumes about their lack of soul and character.
What did Jesus say about forgiveness?
Who did he manage?

the sun has said tonite(as i did last night)that the agent was incorrect about there not being big posters of him at the club and no shirts in the shop.im thinking this is about image rights now

If Yaya isn't happy with what the club are paying him and want's to leg it then fair do's. No point keeping an unhappy player.

Obviously don't sell him to a Premier League rival but accept the first overseas clubs' offer that suits us and remunerates Yaya to what he thinks he worth and ta da.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Thread is as embarrassing as fuck.

How quickly some of you hardcore throw your toys out and weep 'he's shit anyway' is shocking...even by scouse/rag standards.
Bluemoon - where we can turn our heads faster than you can say "shit".

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

It speaks volumes about their lack of soul and character.
What did Jesus say about forgiveness?
Who did he manage?
Not sure what they were called, but he only had a squad of twelve and he performed miracles in keeping them up. In his supporters' eyes he could walk on water.

Surprised he's not been suggested in the Mancini thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.