Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

TheMightyQuinn said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Thread is as embarrassing as fuck.

How quickly some of you hardcore throw your toys out and weep 'he's shit anyway' is shocking...even by scouse/rag standards.
I'm not feeling a lot of peace and love in this post.

I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

It speaks volumes about their lack of soul and character.
What did Jesus say about forgiveness?

TheMightyQuinn said:

I've got none of either for plastic fucks who can turn on a player so fucking quickly based on very little.

He said fuck forgiveness you corrupt disgusting man, follow me or your gonna fucking pay shitbag, got it pal !

Follow any other loon and i'll chin you ya cnut, praise the lord.

karen7 said:
it because i love him that i am concerned what his agent has done doesnt chime with he has said and i feel he is being led somewhere he maybe doesnt want or need to go

I love him too but if he leaves he won't suddenly become fat, lazy or shit. That might be what happens when players leave the rags, except Ronaldo but he's going back so he doesn't count, but it isn't reality.

None of this is aimed at you, I've not read a post by you in this thread, but it just speaks volumes when people are so quick to turn their backs on the guy who scored...well he scored a few reasonably important goals and whilst he isn't Messi or that special on Fifa, he's still a fucking good player and that'd be the case if he was playing for us or Fucking Napoli.

TCIB said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

He said fuck forgiveness you corrupt disgusting man, follow me or your gonna fucking pay shitbag, got it pal !

Follow any other loon and i'll chin you ya cnut, praise the lord.
Amen.

TheMightyQuinn said:

'Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven'

Which many in this thread could do with reading and understanding.

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

'Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven'

Yourself included.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Yourself included.

No. I'm free to judge and I judge them fickle and slightly raggish, well very raggish really.

There's much better left backs out there than Yaya, shouldn't be too difficult to replace.

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Yourself included.

No. I'm free to judge and I judge them fickle and slightly raggish, well very raggish really.
Amen :-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

p00z3y3s.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.