Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Rascal said:
LoveCity said:
Rascal said:
The Sun needs destroying and if anyone buys it they are twats

And again this is his real agent and these are his quotes so can we discuss the subject rather than generic newspaper bashing?

Dont be so fucking naive

Its the Sun, they tell lies

Of course they do but they have an very long list of quotes from a notoriously mouthy agent who is always speaking to the media. It doesn't take more than a little common sense to realise he actually said this. Whether he means it all is another question, he did start the Yaya to Real Madrid rumours last summer.

LoveCity said:
Feel free to trash The Sun but these are quotes from his real agent.

-

Article 1:

The bombshell news will hit Mancini and spark a frenzy among Europe’s biggest clubs including Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.

Imagine the meltdown, Ric would have to close the place for a few days

If this story is true then Yaya has gone down in my estimation.

What is it with modern day footballers, do they want there hand held everywhere, told they are best thing going, expect to be treated like royalty even when not on club duty?

Makes you think if that migraine was just a cover up?!

I must say though, whilst Yaya is probably - on his day - the best box to box midfielder in the world, he has no where near justified his wages this season, not even half of it in my opinion.

yaya is treated like god at city, he is the only player allowed to use mancini's own masseuse, he gets the run of everything! greedy agent causing mischief shocker! yaya is happy

I think back to the southampton game and thought they had had a barney pre match maybe to do with him coming back in and taking the armband from zab and zab had it back the next week,if he didnt want to play v everton and went off in a strop then that is unforgivable. big if of course but this article seems pretty in depth and specific.something is clearly up in the camp

I'm naturally sceptical because its the sun.

However, if it IS true then the two Spanish twats need fucking off with immediate effect.

They sold the best young footballer in the world for peanuts. They sold NDJ. And if this is true they are allowing the best central midfielder in the world (or certainly one of them) to leave.

If (big if I accept) this is true, it is completely COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Adios you pair of cnuts.

cleavers said:
Rascal said:
Its the Sun, they tell lies
Can't say I trust City 100% either, which is why I said "migraine my arse".

I get silent migraines

Its not a headache i get its a fucking horrid 24 hours of sick and it takes me a few days to recover.

But then if earned the money Yaya does i might be able to almost walk to the toilet wihout shitting my pants.

The Sun is fucking scum

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm naturally sceptical because its the sun.

However, if it IS true then the two Spanish twats need fucking off with immediate effect.

They sold the best young footballer in the world for peanuts. They sold NDJ. And if this is true they are allowing the best central midfielder in the world (or certainly one of them) to leave.

If (big if I accept) this is true, it is completely COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Adios you pair of cnuts.
Who? Oh, and they didn't sell NDJ. Pretty sure Soriano officially joined the day after and Txiki not until October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.