Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya Toure

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya Toure's Manchester City future in doubt

MANCHESTER CITY'S powerhouse midfielder Yaya Toure could leave the club in the summer as talks over a new contract have stalled.

By: Charles Perrin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/385201/Yaya-Toure-s-Manchester-City-future-in-doubt?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... rt+Feed%29</a>
Trash.

BringBackSwales said:
Claytop said:
He best get his finger out for the rest of the season then, his attitude most games this season has been poor to say the least.

He was such a beast last year aswell.

garbage

Why do people have such a hatred of anyone criticising a player?

You can't tell me you think Yaya has been as influential this year?

That you haven't on occasion got sick of watching him labouring about the midfield?

I remember being at the Ajax home game, a must win game and he didn't look bothered.

Claytop said:
BringBackSwales said:
Claytop said:
He best get his finger out for the rest of the season then, his attitude most games this season has been poor to say the least.

garbage

That you haven't on occasion got sick of watching him labouring about the midfield?

I remember being at the Ajax home game, a must win game and he didn't look bothered.

Unjust criticism provokes anger. This is a good example of it. Yaya is a beast. He plays every game unless injured, of course he'll have an off day. Fortunately they're few and far between.

Goo said:
Claytop said:
BringBackSwales said:

Unjust criticism provokes anger. This is a good example of it. Yaya is a beast. He plays every game unless injured, of course he'll have an off day. Fortunately they're few and far between.

I would argue it is not unjust but fair enough.

I agree he is a beast, just not the same beast we saw last season.

Claytop said:
Goo said:
Claytop said:

Well, each to their own. No one has been the standard of last season though it has to be said. Maybe Milner. That's it though.

Next season we'll be back on form, mark my words!

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya Toure's Manchester City future in doubt

MANCHESTER CITY'S powerhouse midfielder Yaya Toure could leave the club in the summer as talks over a new contract have stalled.

By: Charles Perrin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/385201/Yaya-Toure-s-Manchester-City-future-in-doubt?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... rt+Feed%29</a>
just like spanish daves contract.

Goo said:
Claytop said:
Goo said:

Well, each to their own. No one has been the standard of last season though it has to be said. Maybe Milner. That's it though.

Next season we'll be back on form, mark my words!

Lets fooking hope so!

Claytop said:
BringBackSwales said:
Claytop said:

garbage

No, I have never got sick of him - is clay top a reference to your head?

BringBackSwales said:
Claytop said:
BringBackSwales said:

No, I have never got sick of him - is clay top a reference to your head?
The "red tops" are the trashy tabloids, whose reporters seem to frequently share "clay tops" views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.