Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya's agent says he is ready to quit...

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm naturally sceptical because its the sun.

However, if it IS true then the two Spanish twats need fucking off with immediate effect.

They sold the best young footballer in the world for peanuts. They sold NDJ. And if this is true they are allowing the best central midfielder in the world (or certainly one of them) to leave.

If (big if I accept) this is true, it is completely COMPLETELY unacceptable.

Adios you pair of cnuts.

Exactly. I started the Ferran and Txiki are the problem thread and I'll stand by it. Just don't trust this pair of silent assassins!

They will bring no good and the sooner they are fucked off the better.

Considering he plays on gmt-1 bar a few runs, and albeit a few very important goals, if the quotes are true, maybe the staff feel the same.

I'd be skeptical if that's the way yaya actually feels but I have no doubt his agent rang up a few journos and briefed them on what's going on in an attempt to further push negotiations along. Probably the wrong tactic but if yaya is willing to walk then sayonara as I don't think our mgmt is gonna tolerate this anymore

His agent is obviously trying to get himself one last big pay day

Curious if MCRJON has any insight on this whole thing as I'm sure this is a recent development in the last day or two since he posted they had agreed a 5 year deal

Re: Yaya Toure

Yaya Toure will head for City exit... unless he gets a new contract by Saturday

By John Drayton

PUBLISHED:01:46, 20 March 2013| UPDATED:01:46, 20 March 2013

Yaya Toure looks to be on his way out of Manchester City last night after clashing with the club over a new contract.

The midfielder has a deal until 2015 but his agent is demanding City agree a new one by Saturday. If they do not, Toure will open negotiations with rival clubs.

The Ivory Coast star, 29, reportedly feels unappreciated, with talks over a new contract failing to progress in the last six months. Agent Dimitri Seluk told The Sun: ‘I do not feel he will stay at City. If he signs a contract in the next four days, OK. If not, we will not wait any longer. We will say, “Thank you. OK, Yaya will leave in May”.

‘This is not about money. He wants to leave for many reasons. He does not feel the respect of the staff,’ Seluk added

'It's a pity City pay big money, but do not understand that human relations mean more than anything. Yaya feels the club do not wnat him.

'Yaya is extremely well paid at City and is the first to recognise that. But he is the No 1 in the world in his position and can get the same money elsewhere. He has been ready to sign for six months on the same money.

'He is the best box-to-box midfielder in the world. He can also play centre-half, even play centre-forward.

'We want to leave the club, because if they really wanted to do good by Yaya they'd have completed the contract a few months ago.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2296137/Yaya-Toure-head-Manchester-City-exit-unless-gets-new-contract-Saturday.html#ixzz2O2iU4ElU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2O2iU4ElU</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The bombshell news will hit Mancini and spark a frenzy among Europe’s biggest clubs including Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.

Chances of him ending up at United or Chelsea are probably close to 0.

As if yaya and his greedy agent are going to pay £22mil to buy out his contract.

Also, the agent spouting off makes yaya come across as a twat. In one sentence they mention his £11mil per year contract and the nextnhe's moaning that he had to pay for his own connecting flights for his journey to pick up a personal award!

Not doing his client any favours there....

Like many have mentioned, yaya is a beast when he wants to be, but he hasnt been arsed often enough this season.

Re: Yaya Toure

As great a player as Yaya is I don't think he would be a huge loss.

If anything his leaving could benefit the team, but that would purely depend on how we replace him and/or who we replace him with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.