Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Good for the accounts too as I think his amortisation drops from 5 mill to, I think, just over 2 mill / year.

Re: Yaya to sign for..

Pam said:
Yaya terrifies the rags. They think we don't know this.

My rag colleague has been fantasizing about Yaya leaving for years.

True that. Every Rag I speak to cites him as our number one danger man.

oakiecokie said:
To all the pricks on here you claimed we wouldn`t be signing him on for either 4 or 5 years, UP YOURS !!!!!
And to possibly the same people who claimed he wasn`t worth the hastle UP YOURS.
And for all those who claimed he is shit,UP YOURS GOOD & PROPER.
All of you are arseholes.
I rest my case,M`Lud.
What are you try to say, your more cryptic than TH.

barcajaden said:
So Aguero, Tevez, Toure, Silva, Nasri all earning 150k Plus and none of you care or think that they maybe are not worth it (Nasri & Toure)

Hmmm

What is your problem? We get it you don't think Yaya is worth the money well read the thread and 90% of people will disagree. Why bring Sergio, Tevez and Silva into this? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you are talking shite my friend. Yaya is a big game player who scores big goals and is worth every penny. I predict you will log out and not reply just like last time. Cya

Re: Yaya signs new 4 year contract on the OS now

ColinLee said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
Adrian Durham already trying to jack his wage up on talk sport, of his logic because he was on 220K a week (Myth I Know) he is now on 300K. Unbelievable, don't want to jump on the Agenda Bandwagon But when have you ever heard Rooney's Wage or RVP's? Never. Stewart Brennan Tweeted that Yaya's Deal is estimated to be around 44 Million Over 5 years so thats around 8.8Million a year and around 170K a week, less than the reported 220K and less than Durham's 300K ;)
It's actually a 4 year deal(not 5) so if the £44 million is anywhere close then thats actually around £210K a week.

Edit:- presumably that's only if we win EVERYTHING.

And less than what Rooney earns

Re: Yaya signs new 4 year contract on the OS now

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Adrian Durham already trying to jack his wage up on talk sport, of his logic because he was on 220K a week (Myth I Know) he is now on 300K. Unbelievable, don't want to jump on the Agenda Bandwagon But when have you ever heard Rooney's Wage or RVP's? Never. Stewart Brennan Tweeted that Yaya's Deal is estimated to be around 44 Million Over 5 years so thats around 8.8Million a year and around 170K a week, less than the reported 220K and less than Durham's 300K ;)

Surely, we all know by now that Durham's sole raison d'être on the drive-time show is to wind people up, so that they phone or text in to allow talkShite to swell its coffers with our hard-earned?

If you just remember that as you listen, it really is comedy gold.

barcajaden said:
So Aguero, Tevez, Toure, Silva, Nasri all earning 150k Plus and none of you care or think that they maybe are not worth it (Nasri & Toure)

Hmmm

How can anybody take an English Barca fan seriously?

oakiecokie said:
To all the pricks on here you claimed we wouldn`t be signing him on for either 4 or 5 years, UP YOURS !!!!!
And to possibly the same people who claimed he wasn`t worth the hastle UP YOURS.
And for all those who claimed he is shit,UP YOURS GOOD & PROPER.
All of you are arseholes.
I rest my case,M`Lud.

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.