Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

As another bonus with that out of the way, we may see Yaya back to his last seasons best for the rest of the season, which will certainly be a sight for sore eyes.

barcajaden said:
So Aguero, Tevez, Toure, Silva, Nasri all earning 150k Plus and none of you care or think that they maybe are not worth it (Nasri & Toure)

Hmmm

Hmmm indeed my raggy Spanish friend. Toure not worth it? I rather think, as per manure and Van Persie, it wasn't a case of whether we could afford to pay a 29 year old £44m, but whether we could afford not to. Sometimes frustrating, but more often than not a superstar, Ya Ya is our no.1 big game player. He will help attract other star names to the club, and he is the City player that every club in the world would give their eye teeth for, and that the rags shit their pants most about.
As to Silva and Aguero, worth every penny, and at the time we signed Carlos we were forced to pay over the odds by the need to acquire Chimps League football before the laughably named FFP came into effect. Only Nasri has failed to deliver value for money, and if you can find me a club in the world anywhere that gets every signing right, then I'll rent my arse out free for a month down Las Ramblas way. Until then, why don't you go focus your attention on a club you actually know something about

Yaya and Txiki. A bit funny because Txiki let Yaya go from Barca after Busquets' rise to prominence but Txiki will still know Yaya's qualities.

article-2303996-19179F27000005DC-770_634x434.jpg

article-2303996-19179F45000005DC-451_634x423.jpg

article-2303996-19179F65000005DC-22_634x444.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.