Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

LoveCity said:
Yaya and Txiki. A bit funny because Txiki let Yaya go from Barca after Busquets' rise to prominence but Txiki will still know Yaya's qualities.

article-2303996-19179F27000005DC-770_634x434.jpg

article-2303996-19179F45000005DC-451_634x423.jpg

article-2303996-19179F65000005DC-22_634x444.jpg

Going by that LC, that means Jose's coming? ;-)

Good news. I like his interview. He's feeling Berigistain and he knows who else is coming.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8yZDfTQQHg[/youtube]

great news shame we didnt do what the rags like donig comeing out with it of the day of a big game...on a side note a freind close 2 the club said 2 me that tevez will extened is next week cant see it

Re: Yaya signs new 4 year contract on the OS now

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Adrian Durham already trying to jack his wage up on talk sport, of his logic because he was on 220K a week (Myth I Know) he is now on 300K. Unbelievable, don't want to jump on the Agenda Bandwagon But when have you ever heard Rooney's Wage or RVP's? Never. Stewart Brennan Tweeted that Yaya's Deal is estimated to be around 44 Million Over 5 years so thats around 8.8Million a year and around 170K a week, less than the reported 220K and less than Durham's 300K ;)

Great point. I wonder if the 44 mil is all in guaranteed salary or if it's based on bonuses as well. Just last week Soriano did that interwiew with an italian journalist where he talked about theeed to cut players salaries and add large bonuses for winning major trophies. I hope he was able to do so in this case in particular because of Yaya's age. You don't want a player who's in his 30's on 200k a week. It would make him totally unsellable if his play dipped. Love the concept in general to pay out bonuses based on team performance and not individual stats like goals etc.. This would encourage guys to play team first and not worry about stats instead of worrying about how many mns they are getting so they can score enough goals to get bonuses.

ha ha get in there,hmmmm i wonder how the sun will break this great news..

back page exclusive??

double page feature?

like fuck,it`ll be a shitty little side column saying yaya has signed a deal full stop!

fucking up yours the sun,1-0 to the blue boys,ha ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.