Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

I'm concerned about the length of contract and at such a premium price. I thought with ffp, we were supposed to see much smaller basic wages with attractive bonus incentives.

C1ETY said:
philipwilliams72@hotmail.co.uk said:
great news shame we didnt do what the rags like donig comeing out with it of the day of a big game...on a side note a freind close 2 the club said 2 me that tevez will extened is next week cant see it

Tevez will sign................ it will take him 3 years to do all his community service!

Cheers man! Made me laugh there.

blue_paul said:
I'm concerned about the length of contract and at such a premium price. I thought with ffp, we were supposed to see much smaller basic wages with attractive bonus incentives.

Everyone is guessing at his wages. I'm sure it'll be in line with the other top earners, prob 150/170 basic plus bonuses.

blue_paul said:

I don't know 4 years takes him to nye on 34 year old, and the way he talks about the Project I wouldn't be surprised if he's not asked to stay on behind the scenes like Vierra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.