Yaya Toure to Milan?

Unless I'm missing anyone, Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri and Bony are the players we are looking to shift. Txiki has his work cut out over the next two weeks to get rid of all those. Hopefully freeing up players wages could enable us to sign a top class CM, obviously Kroos would be ideal.

Unless I'm missing anyone, Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri and Bony are the players we are looking to shift. Txiki has his work cut out over the next two weeks to get rid of all those. Hopefully freeing up players wages could enable us to sign a top class CM, obviously Kroos would be ideal.
Why are you writing so big?

Are you assuming that the majority of posters have difficulty with their sight ?

Shouting it won't help get them off the books imo.

Cheers for everything yaya - now please go and stop being greedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.