Yaya Toure

Did Mancini ever took Yaya off ?

I know that Yaya starts every ( League, FA Cup & CL) games when fit, but did Mancini ever replaced him later ?

kompany10 said:
mammutly said:
kompany10 said:
yaya running good? are you on crack....

Yes. It is good. He was playing a more defensive role today, but he bossed the central area for most of the second half.

I don't think he's hitting the heights yet, but neither is anyone else. However, look at how many times he receives a pass. He only does that because he's run to the right place.

thanks for answering my question, you are on crack.

Yaya bossed the central area for most of the second half? can i ask what else are you on and do you have any spare....

Read what I said. i watched the game today from 324 - an unusually high vantage point for me. Everton were pushed back for long periods in the second half with Yaya repeatedly breaking up their game and attempted clearances by consistently winning the ball in the central area. He was up for every challenge and made a lot of decent passes. What he didn't do was make the forward runs we have come to expect.

Now, if all you have to say in reply is that I must have been on drugs, might I suggest you wait for the game to be on TV shortly and actually watch what Yaya does in the second half before commenting further.

and i can see you ?!^*!?

behind you

Petetheblu said:
rambo said:
my god my ball bag is hairy....but whatever you do don't use Veet for men

bored with this thread....in fact all threads.....bluemoon is a dull place

Yup....I'm a RAG and i'll F..k off immediately

TOS**S

I can see you.........still!!

Re: Did Mancini ever took Yaya off ?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
1. Why not post that in the Yaya thread

2. Replace Did with Has and took with taken.....
I'm not sure English is his first language, mate. What's your grasp of the perfect tense like in other languages? Excuse me if it's excellent.

mammutly said:
kompany10 said:
mammutly said:
Yes. It is good. He was playing a more defensive role today, but he bossed the central area for most of the second half.

I don't think he's hitting the heights yet, but neither is anyone else. However, look at how many times he receives a pass. He only does that because he's run to the right place.

Yaya bossed the central area for most of the second half? can i ask what else are you on and do you have any spare....

Read what I said. i watched the game today from 324 - an unusually high vantage point for me. Everton were pushed back for long periods in the second half with Yaya repeatedly breaking up their game and attempted clearances by consistently winning the ball in the central area. He was up for every challenge and made a lot of decent passes. What he didn't do was make the forward runs we have come to expect.

Now, if all you have to say in reply is that I must have been on drugs, might I suggest you wait for the game to be on TV shortly and actually watch what Yaya does in the second half before commenting further.

some seriously good stuff youve been on in the bellend stand today, if your not on drugs you most certainly wear glasses.

you said yaya bossed the central area of the midfield for a good part of the 2nd half, where in truth he did not, he was lacklustre again, a lot of sideward passes, gave possesion away numerous times, one which lead to their goal, half hearted in his ATTEMTED tackles, after he missed a tackle which he did alot he failed to track back, he was very poor again and has been for a while now. the guy clearly needs a break.

kompany10 said:
mammutly said:
kompany10 said:

some seriously good stuff youve been on in the bellend stand today, if your not on drugs you most certainly wear glasses.

you said yaya bossed the central area of the midfield for a good part of the 2nd half, where in truth he did not, he was lacklustre again, a lot of sideward passes, gave possesion away numerous times, one which lead to their goal, half hearted in his ATTEMTED tackles, after he missed a tackle which he did alot he failed to track back, he was very poor again and has been for a while now. the guy clearly needs a break.

If you did see the game, you were blinded by prejudice.

No way was Yaya very poor today. He had a lot more impact on the game overall than Nasri. I don't deny that Yaya gave away posession on 2 or 3 occasions, but to say he was very poor is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.