Yaya Toure

We'd be half the side we are without Yaya, he's not been at his best but we have no-one who can come even close to taking his role and it's pretty tough to think of anyone we could realistically sign to replace him.

I think we maybe need to find a game or two to rest him, but he is vital to how we play. Anyway, he is suspended against Dortmund, so can rest up for the Derby.

nearly every attack goes though yaya, hes on the ball all game passing and keeping the ball. without him city would be lost even when hes not at his best he keeps the ball

#MCFC's Yaya Toure has completed a staggering 1052 of his attempted 1173 passes (90%) this season in the Premier League. Instrumental. (via OptaCity)

Hungdaddy said:
nearly every attack goes though yaya, hes on the ball all game passing and keeping the ball. without him city would be lost even when hes not at his best he keeps the ball

this....at a DMF he is average but when he is going forward he is BEAST

I can't believe he's being questioned - let alone dropped... I've seen every game this Season, either through being there, or online, and Yaya is instrumental in breaking up play, and spraying the ball about from defence to the midfield and beyond. His positioning (apart from that corner in the the AJax match) is A1....

SOme people are very naive - Just 'cos he hasn't been 'pushed up' on those 'marauding' runs , that have been his signature of the last 2 seasons, then some people think he is below par..... Defensively he's been great this season, strong, and will only get better.... He frightens any opposition with his 'strength' and will be very important in the next x2 Premiership Home games - he's banned against Dortmund, so will get a rest this week.... The BEST player to play for City since the 60's....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.