Yaya Toure

Armaan said:
Saddens me that he wasted so many of his years in such a defensive role for Barca. Had he played in advanced areas all his career we'd be looking at a guy who would piss on a prime Gerrard and Lampard. His technique for such a big guy I've never ever seen in any other player in world football.

He pisses on them now. He does things that neither of them could do, even in their pomp.

02-03-2014-GifNumber-180.gif

chris63 said:

Probably been mentioned, but look at the hunger from our team. Two blue shirts and a third a moment later following that ball on the off chance of a rebound.

stony said:
Armaan said:
Saddens me that he wasted so many of his years in such a defensive role for Barca. Had he played in advanced areas all his career we'd be looking at a guy who would piss on a prime Gerrard and Lampard. His technique for such a big guy I've never ever seen in any other player in world football.

He pisses on them now. He does things that neither of them could do, even in their pomp.
Had he played in advance role for Barca, we'd never have got him!

Didn't realise how far out he was when watching it at Wembley. Gets better every time I watch it. Class!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.