Yaya Toure

I think Nasri's goal is better

Yaya Toure had time. Nasri was a first time shot on a moving ball that was deflected into his path.

Two of the best goals you will see, and in a Wembley final too

Sunderland fans will be cursing their luck. They are moments of great skill, but could they be repeated again, and for one to follow so close on the other? Imagine you were sat in the Sunderland end beginning to look at the clock and thinking we're going to do this, and then hit you. 1-2 knock out blow.

We were in 237 and as soon as Toure hit it I stood up and had a feeling it is going in.

Had a few Sunderland fans around us, especially two big lads who were giving it their all when Sunderland scored earlier, turning around and giving my missus and myself some banter.

When Toure's goal went in they obviously got their fair share of banter back... funnily enough they tried to convince us that it was supposed to be a cross.
When Nasri hit the 2nd, they got up and left and never came back which I thought was hilarious.

Marvin said:

Yaya Toure had time. Nasri was a first time shot on a moving ball that was deflected into his path.

Sunderland fans will be cursing their luck. They are moments of great skill, but could they be repeated again, and for one to follow so close on the other? Imagine you were sat in the Sunderland end beginning to look at the clock and thinking we're going to do this, and then hit you. 1-2 knock out blow.
I said that to a bloke, felt slightly bad for them (outweighed hugely by the pot of course), he said i don't, that was us a few years ago, what cup final was that then mate!

-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 pm --

Eds said:
Dear Didi

Please define the term 'liability'

Regards

Yaya

Dear Yaya

The term "liability" is defined as follows;

- Not you

Hope this helps,

Didi x

Yaya_Tony said:
Marvin said:

I said that to a bloke, felt slightly bad for them (outweighed hugely by the pot of course), he said i don't, that was us a few years ago, what cup final was that then mate!

-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 pm --

Eds said:
Dear Didi

Please define the term 'liability'

Regards

Yaya

Dear Yaya

The term "liability" is defined as follows;

- Not you

Hope this helps,

Didi x
Hah, made me Laugh

Dear Yaya,

I have to say you look very happy now, congratulations on that belter of a goal at Wembley and I'm sorry for all those lies I spread about you earlier in the season.

Yours,

Rodney

Why is there a debate?

Yaya takes a glance at the goalkeeper as the ball is rolled back into his path.

It's what great players do, they are able to function in milliseconds and make the incredible look so matter-of-fact.

From my own technical aspect, Nasri's goal is a little more difficult to execute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.