Yaya Toure

Pablo1 said:
OB1 said:
mcfcstu said:
When did we sell Yaya and Nasri ?? If we haven't we may as well had neither have turned up in the first 3 games this season.

What the fuck are you on about?

Yaya made 103 passes today and had 6 shots.

Nasri has made more key passes than any other City player so far this season.
Well those stats mask a way below par performance from him. He was slow in getting his passes away, gave needless free kicks away because he couldn't be arsed running with his man and he allowed Stoke way too much room on the ball. He should have scored with at least one of his 6 shots as well, especially his effort that hit the bar in the first half after great work from Aguero and Silva.

He wasn't at his best but he was not alone in that. However, it is a nonsense to suggest that he has not turned up in the first three games.

OB1 said:
Pablo1 said:
OB1 said:
What the fuck are you on about?

Yaya made 103 passes today and had 6 shots.

Nasri has made more key passes than any other City player so far this season.
Well those stats mask a way below par performance from him. He was slow in getting his passes away, gave needless free kicks away because he couldn't be arsed running with his man and he allowed Stoke way too much room on the ball. He should have scored with at least one of his 6 shots as well, especially his effort that hit the bar in the first half after great work from Aguero and Silva.

He wasn't at his best but he was not alone in that. However, it is a nonsense to suggest that he has not turned up in the first three games.
Of course, I agree with that. It's only today's performance that did my head in, he's been ok in the previous 2 whilst still not at his very best. He'll get better as the season goes on as he always does. I just think I'm a bit over the top with my criticism tonight due to the manor in which we allowed stoke to get all 3 points.

Judging by some of the usernames giving Yaya stick tonight, I rather think that most of them are clueless rags, just trying to do a bit of shit stirring.

Similarly, I suspect to all that nonsense spouted on here, pre season, about "disloyalty," regarding "cake gate" ffs

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Judging by some of the usernames giving Yaya stick tonight, I rather think that most of them are clueless rags, just trying to do a bit of shit stirring.

Similarly, I suspect to all that nonsense spouted on here, pre season, about "disloyalty," regarding "cake gate" ffs
Care to elaborate? Such a fucking Kop out to call someone a rag because they don't think Toure was very good today. (He wasn't..)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.