Yaya Toure

he has been absolutely awesome but without doubt that **** of an agent has tarnished the lads achievments. bear in mind yaya could have put everything the agent came out with to bed anytime he felt like it. mmm

he has been absolutely awesome but without doubt that **** of an agent has tarnished the lads achievments. bear in mind yaya could have put everything the agent came out with to bed anytime he felt like it. mmm

Well said - but for his agent nonsense he would have been absolutely idolised. Have loved watching him play. Think things will get messy with his agent next few weeks. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So which is it? One message is saying he should join a better club, the other is saying he's not good enough for our first team?

So which is it? One message is saying he should join a better club, the other is saying he's not good enough for our first team?

Hes surely not good enough for the first team anymore. Hi career was over last season, I would sell him to inter, or who ever wants him.

I agree mate....do the players have loyalty bonus in their contracts?.....Just thinking out loud but maybe Yaya's happy his agent is saying these things about the club because his contract doesnt allow him to say it himself?...might be completely wrong but will be interesting to see what Yaya says if he's sold over the summer and no longer have has to stay silent....

If linking the comments together...I think he's saying Alexander Zinchenko should look for a better club because he is too good for our 1st team....(the team isnt on his level)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.