Yaya wants out allegedly

Yaya Toure's agent is the same agent as Eden Hazard. So let me try to figure this out, the agent is willing to move Yaya Toure out of our club ( if source is true ) and bring his other client, Eden Hazard, in.

Nope, not happening. goal.com is an unreliable source, need more proof !

IF and it's a big IF Yaya wants to go we shouldn't wring our collective hands we should let him go and get the best deal we can for us.

This isn't the good old bad old days when contracts actually meant something it's a changed arena which is slanted heavily in the players/agents direction.

Sure we all want him to stay but we should all just enjoy our recent win and think onwards and upwards.

Kolo was going mental on the bus yesterday and looked like he was loving it...I doubt he thought his bruv was on the move.

Matt.D said:
sjk2008 said:
Could be the usual Twitter bollocks and certainly wouldnt have thought this.

All over Twitter now though. Mike Keegan (MEN) also saying it.

Agent apparently also said this:

"He would not cost much. He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling. Toure could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea and Bayern [Munich]," he added. "Moreover, we would like to see Barca join the race. I have not spoken with Tito Vilanova, but they know the situation and if they are interested in the player there will be no problem to Sit down and talk "I do not know if Madrid are interested in Toure, but I know that Mourinho has liked him a lot since he was at Chelsea. He also wanted him when he joined Inter, but Toure was at Barca."

What the fuck is the Webster ruling?

Article 17 of FIFA's Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players is entitled "Consequences of Terminating a Contract Without Just Cause", and is the fifth article of Chapter IV, "Maintenance of Contractual Stability between Professionals and Clubs". It outlines the provisions which apply if a contract is terminated without just cause, and the requirement for the party in breach to pay compensation.[9] Specifically, it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed. If he is 28 or older the time limit is shortened to two years.[10][11] Article 17 was introduced in December 2004, with effect from 1 July 2005.[12]

surely if Yaya wants to buy himself out of his contract with us it would cost him a fecking fortune?

Crescent said:
Yaya Toure's agent is the same agent as Eden Hazard. So let me try to figure this out, the agent is willing to move Yaya Toure out of our club ( if source is true ) and bring his other client, Eden Hazard, in.

Isn't Hazard's agent Marc Fourmeaux?

markbmcfc said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-keen-to-leave-manchester-city-reveals-agent?

"He has done all he could do at City and he needs new motivations," Dimitri Seluk told Ona FM. "Toure would like a new challenge.

"He would not cost much. He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."

Seluk then guaranteed that no talks have taken place with Barca, but admitted he would like to take his client back to Camp Nou.

"Toure could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea and Bayern [Munich]," he added. "Moreover, we would like to see Barca join the race.

"I have not spoken with [soon-to-be Barca coach] Tito Vilanova or [president] Sandro Rosell, but they know the situation and if they are interested in the player there will be no problem to sit down and talk."

The agent also seemingly opened the door for a move to Real Madrid, stating that coach Jose Mourinho is a big fan of his client.

"I do not know if Madrid are interested in Toure, but I know that Mourinho has liked him a lot since he was at Chelsea," Seluk noted.

"He also wanted him when he joined Inter, but Toure was at Barca."

Designed to pressure City into a new, even more lucrative contract imo.

Optimus Prime said:
If these quotes were genuine, I would expect Yaya's agent to know how long his contract has left on it - which these quotes suggest he doesn't.

Yaya signed a 5 year deal when he joined us, which was 2 years ago - meaning there are still three years to run on it, not two.

Poor from his agent not to know this if these quotes are true, but makes the legitimacy of the quotes look a little shaky.

are you sure it was a 5 year deal? David Silva signed at about the same time and I am pretty sure his was a 4 year deal? Also rumours abound that Yaya's contract has certain special clauses in it

But as has been repeated he has three years left on his deal! 5-year contract in June 2010 = 3 years to go.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/yaya-toure/profil/spieler_13091.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/yaya- ... 13091.html</a>

LoveCity said:
Crescent said:

Isn't Hazard's agent Marc Fourmeaux?

Apparently it's Franjo Vranjkovic.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/firsteleven-ism/details/berater_1181.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/first ... _1181.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.