Yaya wants out allegedly

Re: YAYA Going?!

glen quagmire said:
Does anyone know of any ships leaving for new york? I am not a fan of flying and would prefer to sail....

pick me up matey half way across the pond sat on an iceberg fishing

glen quagmire said:
Does anyone know of any ships leaving for new york? I am not a fan of flying and would prefer to sail....
Like it quagmire

glen quagmire said:
marco said:
glen quagmire said:

pick me up matey half way across the pond sat on an iceberg fishing

lol! I actually really did!

Near far where ever you are ... bastards now i will have that shitty song running through my mind going to bed i bet i will dream of some unimaginable shipping related incident now..

Just a thought , but maybe Mancini is already aware of this alleged Yaya situation , and that could be the reason why he's after bringing in Eden Hazard??

I think YaYa should honor the terms of his contract. City's journey has only just begun and winning the EPL is only the first step. Let's win the European Cup TOGETHER.

YaYa, you're signed on for another 3 years so honor it and if you are a man of your word, you should not be looking for a transfer until 3 more years.

black mamba said:
Just a thought , but maybe Mancini is already aware of this alleged Yaya situation , and that could be the reason why he's after bringing in Eden Hazard??

Completely different players so I doubt it.

zeven said:
If he wants to go, then fine. we have become a winning team so we will survive.

He has played a significant role in us lifting the FA Cup and the premier league trophy so I bear no grudge in his alleged desire to leave the club. He has done what he came here to achieve and can leave remaining held in high esteem by the fans.

Who would you like to see replace him hypothetically? I think Xabi Alonso wouldn't be a bad target but whether we could acquire him from Real Madrid or not is another matter entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.