Yaya wants out allegedly

smudgedj said:
Damocles said:
smudgedj said:
Before you get hit with the ban hammer give us a link to the radio interview

Thought so.

I'll look for the radio interview and see.

You can find the quotes on their Twitter

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/lagraderia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/lagraderia</a>

Cheers.

'Ive not talked to any clubs, I'm happy winning and at City, I've visited a friend in hospital'

When asked abut Real he laughed 'don't believe everything my agent said'

From the radio interview

I should probably lock this thread now but meh, it's fun to watch the flapping seals between this and Hazard :-p

Those quotes will have been forgotten about in a page or two!

MSP said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
If this is true,then go for fellaini he's still only 24 ,I don't think the mickeys would sell to us anyway.

definitely something to consider if it happens.. Fellaini is probably closest you can get to Yaya's abilities.

He hasn't really got Yaya's pace or stamina though.

brad147690 said:
MSP said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
If this is true,then go for fellaini he's still only 24 ,I don't think the mickeys would sell to us anyway.

definitely something to consider if it happens.. Fellaini is probably closest you can get to Yaya's abilities.

He hasn't really got Yaya's pace or stamina though.

that's why I said the closest.. nobody is like Yaya

Damocles said:
smudgedj said:
Damocles said:
You can find the quotes on their Twitter

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/lagraderia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/lagraderia</a>

Cheers.

'Ive not talked to any clubs, I'm happy winning and at City, I've visited a friend in hospital'

From the radio interview

I should probably lock this thread now but meh, it's fun to watch the flapping seals between this and Hazard :-p

Of course!

Here's a better translation of the interview from a different paper.

http://translate.googleusercontent....0.html&usg=ALkJrhjSaVkQ4EuTLI303m07fZF-UabUoA

Guess who gets a mention on the right hand side under the 'minute' at 21:24

Google translate of the radio station (laGraderia) twitter comments by Yaya:
"I have always spoken well of the club. Life can change at any time" "Tito is a very important person, and knows a lot of football is very important to someone within the club" "I have seen very well to Abidal, I spoke with him "" I have not spoken with anyone from Madrid or Barça "" If I would see the Madrid Barça fans get angry, understand it but now want to rest and see what happens "" At this moment I am very happy the City. I can not say what will happen in the coming days or years "" English only football games and I always follow the Barcelona, the club has been more important to me "
"I have been more like a Catalan, Manchester to see the television in Catalan"

Original Spanish if a spanish speaker can interpret these any better?:
"Sempre he parlat bé del Barça. La vida pot canviar en qualsevol moment" "Tito ha estat una persona molt important, sap molt de futbol i és algú molt important dins del club” : "He vist molt bé a Abidal, he parlat amb ell": "No he parlat amb ningú del Barça ni del Madrid" "Si els culers em veiessin al Madrid s'enfadarien, ho entenc, però ara vull descansar i ja veurem què passarà" "En aquest moment estic molt content al City. No puc dir que passarà en els propers dies o anys" "En anglès només veig els partits de futbol i sempre segueixo al Barcelona, ha estat el club més important per a mi”
"M'he sentit com un català més, a Manchester veig la televisió en català"

smudgedj said:
Damocles said:
smudgedj said:
Cheers.

From the radio interview

Of course!

Here's a better translation of the interview from a different paper.

http://translate.googleusercontent....0.html&usg=ALkJrhjSaVkQ4EuTLI303m07fZF-UabUoA

Guess who gets a mention on the right hand side under the 'minute' at 21:24
Copied from link provided:
The Manchester City player Yaya Toure has said he has not spoken with any team, not with Real Madrid nor Barcelona, ​​but has ensured that the Blaugrana club is the "most important" to him and he'd like, but now your intention is to be happy and rest after winning the Premier League with 'citizens'.

"Barca is the team more important to me, see what happens. People talk a lot about my future and Madrid, but most important is to win and be happy. I have not spoken to any club," he said in an interview second edition of 'the stands' ONA FM.
In this regard, said an angry understand the fans to pass if they call at Real Madrid. "You get mad, I understand, but now I want to rest and see what happens. Right now I am very happy in the City" Ivory said in Catalan, as still practiced and speech.
Furthermore, when asked if would sign for Real Madrid, let go a laugh significant without certify the words of his agent, Dimitri Selcuk, about what you like Jose Mourinho.
On the other hand, claimed to have visited the Blaugrana and former teammate Eric Abidal in the Clinic of Barcelona, ​​which is close to receiving a medical discharge after undergoing a liver transplant, and celebrated his good mood. "I saw him very well, the truth."
As for the relay on the bench for Barca, said Tito Vilanova is someone "very important" in the club and this will be positive so that everything remains the same path. "Ha sido mi entrenador y una persona muy importante para mí, y para el club", añadió. "It's been my coach and a very important person for me and for the club," he added.

A better translation!

If there's a player that I thought would immediately say "I don't even think about moving", it's Yaya, Hart and Kompany.

Really don't like this "we'll see what's going to happen in the coming days" stuff.

Yaya, you are on great contract and please, please just shut up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.