Yaya wants out allegedly

MSP said:
Really don't like this "we'll see what's going to happen in the coming days" stuff.

It's Catalan radio though, he always fawns about Barca on it so is probably telling Barca fans "I might be back some day" in his own way. I don't think Barca will ever invest the money and wages needed for Yaya now though, they have so many midfielders. I think we're safe for another year with Yaya.

LoveCity said:
MSP said:
Really don't like this "we'll see what's going to happen in the coming days" stuff.

It's Catalan radio though, he always fawns about Barca on it so is probably telling Barca fans "I might be back some day" in his own way. I don't think Barca will ever invest the money and wages needed for Yaya now though, they have so many midfielders. I think we're safe for another year with Yaya.
From what has been said it would seem that Madrid and Mourinho are the club perhaps "tapping him up." Of course he will know that if he goes to Madrid it would be very difficult to return to the club he loves Barca!

He has three years on his contract. His agent is just trying to get him even more money. He won't go back to Barcelona, they can't afford his wages.

Relax<br /><br />-- Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm --<br /><br />He has three years on his contract. His agent is just trying to get him even more money. He won't go back to Barcelona, they can't afford his wages.

Relax

waspish said:
They'll be starting the Aguero rumours soon as well its how they work

Robbie Savage is on it, LOL.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robbie-savage-opinion-manchester-city-837557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ity-837557</a>

If a team offers good money for Yaya I would take it, as good as he's been for us it would give us a chance to lower down that wage budget, we could get another class CM for half the wages.

Sahin would be a great buy, reminds me of Alonso. Javi Martinez could be another replacement.

Personally I didn't believe at first that Yaya had said that stuff, and thought it was just the media chatting shit. Especially after Yaya had said he wants to win more titles with us next season etc after we won the league.

Considering though how he hasn't come out and denied any of these reports says that he either wants more money (which I doubt as he's already earning a shit load) or 2 that he wants to move back (most likely to Barca). Which I doubt would happen as Barca didn't want him, so I don't understand why he's acting like a hooker tryna sell himself to Barca, while over here he's getting all the credit and love and money that he wasn't over there.

He's a class player, but just wish he would come out and say, yes I want to go, or no I want to stay. I don't see what would be hard about that. If he stays then cool, if not then I don't care, he's not the only world class player out there.

waspish said:
They'll be starting the Aguero rumours soon as well its how they work

They already have just before the QPR game. I don't think he would shit on the Atletico's fans though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.