Yaya wants out allegedly

cleavers said:
MSP said:
Really don't like this "we'll see what's going to happen in the coming days" stuff.
It says days or years, not just days.

Not worried either way, but if he went, we will get a big fee, and replace him with equal quality.

We're not likkle citeh any more, some supporters need to grow a pair.

I have a pair :)

I've said numerous times that club should not accept any attempts for better contracts for him, he is already on great contract.

I'm just surprised this happened, I didn't accept absolutely anything from Yaya in this department.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen
Yaya Toure dismisses agent's claims to same Catalan radio station - says he is 'very happy' at City. #mcfc

Mark - TheBlue said:
Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen
Yaya Toure dismisses agent's claims to same Catalan radio station - says he is 'very happy' at City. #mcfc

Great, close thread. Back to the main event... Hazard :)

The only club that YAYA will go to will be Barcelona and for a start they cannot afford him, who can?

Barcelona are looking for another striker to ease the strain on Messi and some defensive options yet they are skint - they want to offload a few players to fund it all!

If we lose YAYA though say goodbye to the title next year! Not happening though!

End of thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.