Yaya wants out allegedly

if this is bullshit, we can expect to hear yaya come out and deny the rumors in the next day or so

if it isn't bullshit, then he'll be in the same boat as tevez...he can go for the right cash, but we're not going to go below our valuation to appease him.....annnnnnnd, if this is true, fuck him. imo, if you ask to leave with more than half of your contract left, don't expect a hero's welcome next time you return to the etihad.

fingers crossed that this is bullshit, he is as close to irreplaceable as it gets...truly a one of a kind player.

Yaya Off To Chelsea?

Just thought I would spark some controversy on a dull Wednesday morning with this gem of a story from the Daily Fail. Atleast it's not one of their usual anti-Mario fabrications. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2145062/Yaya-Toure-agent-hints-Manchester-City-departure.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rture.html</a> sorry guys but I didn't realise it was already covered in the Transfer Forum, so please delete.

Re: Yaya Off To Chelsea?

I now absolutely refuse to click on anything associated with the sun, mirror and more recently the mail.
Perhaps it's me but the telegraph appear to be heading in the same direction.

With the supposed quotes from Yaya last week (Barca are my club for life) and no denial. This coupled with a no show on the team parade.( coud be the injury)?.

Also i think the players are aware of a couple who want out as something Kun was quoted as saying as saying something about seeing who we can keep in the squad together in yesterdays sun suppose Kun exclusive.

Yaya will be missing again next season for the African nations.

If Barca come in for him he will go i dont see any other club matching or bettering £260,000 a week.

I'd hate to see Yaya go but as long as we keep the Hart, Kompany, Barry, Silva and Kun spine of the team i think we could replace Yaya.

Where do they get this shit from,that clown moose on talksport just said yaya's told barca to come and get him.

His wages seem to be up to £260,000 per week. Other shite papers, any other bids? Any increase on £26k?

Quite frankly he has not looked happy ever since returning from the African Cup of Nations. Also, with his brother having been heavily fined for that drugs nonsense and no longer in favour at the club, I can see Yaya leaving. He can be replaced, but we definitely must hang on to De Jong if he does so.

If he does leave, who should we be looking to buy as his replacement? A few hard tackling African players have been mentioned in the past, possibly playing in the French league, but I cannot for the life of me remember their names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.