Yaya

jimharri said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pam said:
The players need to remain calm. We need seven wins now and the title is ours.

5 wins and 2 draws will do if we keep the scoring up.
Not sure my heart would take winning it on GD again!

I know. This time though we will have 2 home games in the last week against teams that will already be on the beach (Hopefully)

5 wins and 2 draws seems much less daunting when you think 4 are at home and we haven't lost away since December.

ForzaMancini said:
smithy167 said:
quiet_riot said:
Bell end.

Pathetic dive and then kicking off with his own team over a nothing foul.
Watch it again, he tried to do him.

Indeed, but there was no need for him to push Demichellis and argue with every other player on our team who were only trying to make sure he was allowed to play against Liverpool next week. No way can this guy be our vice-captain. Love him, but he is petulant and Mancini had it spot on with Zaba as Kompany's understudy.

Well hes fucked off at getting no protection, but his team mates stepped in for him to let off steam....good stuff

Petulant, with his regular dose of amateur dramatics thrown in today. We need him to take control and dominate games down the run in, not fall down.

pudge said:
Petulant, with his regular dose of amateur dramatics thrown in today. We need him to take control and dominate games down the run in, not fall down.
He had a great game, and I'm glad even at 4-1 he's got an attitude

Fans have accused him of coasting at times, but he was really on his game today

rastus said:
When he falls to the floor every week as if he's been shot to only be up and about within a minute, it takes the piss. Especially when you see players genuinely get hurt like Rodriguez today.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
He's being asked to play a role he doesn't have the legs to play. Tis' probably the root of his frustration.
Seems to be playing his role perfect to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.