Yaya

Eccles Blue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
citymad said:
Hard to watch the last ten minutes. Yaya you need to calm down mate, we need you for the run in. Thank you Foy for not sending him off.

Chris foy and thanking? Do me a favour

Another abysmal performance from that odious twat

Yaya lucky or foy is in actual fact incompetent?

Ya Ya was lucky and Foy is incompetent. Ya Ya needs to grow up and remember that our team are NOT divers. Very upset with him this afternoon. He can't take chances like that and he definitely cannot be seen to be hitting his own player even if it was only a slap on the arm.
Yaya definitely has it in him to be a mardarse at times. Infuriating really, as we can all see just how influential a player he is. Calm down fella; let your football do the talking.

Eccles Blue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
citymad said:
Hard to watch the last ten minutes. Yaya you need to calm down mate, we need you for the run in. Thank you Foy for not sending him off.

Chris foy and thanking? Do me a favour

Another abysmal performance from that odious twat

Yaya lucky or foy is in actual fact incompetent?

Ya Ya was lucky and Foy is incompetent. Ya Ya needs to grow up and remember that our team are NOT divers. Very upset with him this afternoon. He can't take chances like that and he definitely cannot be seen to be hitting his own player even if it was only a slap on the arm.

Hitting/slapping who? Not seen that!!!!!

For me, top players like yaya are always short fused, bad losers if you like, it's a psychological catalyst for many when coasting, it can be high risk but the rewards are there for all to see, they command huge amounts of respect from opposing players and officials, this definitely works to yayas advantage, there have been a few occasions of questionable temperament this year, thankfully it's not really had an effect!!

quiet_riot said:
Bell end.

Pathetic dive and then kicking off with his own team over a nothing foul.
I presume your on about the foul where he got studded in the leg?

It was a pretty bad challenge on him , but he lost his head a bit afterwards , I was scared he was going to do something rash and get sent off .No harm done in the end ,move on to next week .

The players need to remain calm. We need seven wins now and the title is ours.

smithy167 said:
quiet_riot said:
Bell end.

Pathetic dive and then kicking off with his own team over a nothing foul.
Watch it again, he tried to do him.

Indeed, but there was no need for him to push Demichellis and argue with every other player on our team who were only trying to make sure he was allowed to play against Liverpool next week. No way can this guy be our vice-captain. Love him, but he is petulant and Mancini had it spot on with Zaba as Kompany's understudy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.