Yaya

BringBackSwales said:
Amazing this thread, I must be the only Blue who has any time for Yaya
Your happy to watch a player wear that blue shirt and put less than 100% effort every game. (Which he does) Just hoping he may turn up for a big game. Opposition fans always say Yaya is our best player, well maybe he is on his day. But he plays shit most games in a season. His completed passes are irrelevant, you just have to watch the game to know he doesn't give a flying fuck!

Ireland_for_pm said:
BringBackSwales said:
Your happy to watch a player wear that blue shirt and put less than 100% effort every game. (Which he does) Just hoping he may turn up for a big game. Opposition fans always say Yaya is our best player, well maybe he is on his day. But he plays shit most games in a season. His completed passes are irrelevant, you just have to watch the game to know he doesn't give a flying fuck!
Good post

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
BringBackSwales said:
Good post

I think that needed to be said.

andrewmswift said:
It was obvious for a very long time that he's not suited in a two-man midfield. unsurprisingly, two-man midfields are wholly incapable of succeeding in europe.

You mean like the two-man midfield the best team in Europe utilizes?

Thing is I watch him play, every game we play, for the full game whilst being sober.I can see why fans of other clubs think he is our best player.
Because he is.
It's a good job somebody at our club recognised this and extended his contract

Where will he play under Pellers?

Centrehalf, defencive midfielder, attacking midfielder or bench!

Hope Pellers is strong enough to sub him if he is not pulling his wait or even drop him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.