yaya.....

truebluetoronto said:
itisrising said:
Yaya offers us so much quality. His ability to pick out a key pass is probably underrated as he has so many other attributes. A world class player, no doubt. If Yaya was 24/25, how much do you think he'd be worth on the market? Atleast £40-50M for me.
More relevant questions might be;
If Yaya played every game the way we know he can, how much do you think he'd be worth on the market? Probably quite a lot.
If Yaya continues to only perform 20% of the time (with 80% of his time lollygagging around), how much do you think he'd be worth on the market? Not a lot.
It is a sad part of Mancini's legacy this "everything goues through Yaya formation, because it means when Yaya plays well (20% of the time) then the team plays well, but when Yaya struggles and is ineffective (80% of the time) then the team struggles,

You make a fair point, but ruin it with the 20%/80% ratio which is ridiculous. You are saying quite clearly that we struggle in 80% of games when Yaya plays meaning we struggle in nearly 80% of games???? Am I missing something? Care to clarify?

johnmc said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not to shabby with those free kicks (:

My old fella sat next to me and said he not been taking them for the past couple of seasons. Yes Tevez was here but you would have thought he would have took a couple.
Allegedly he only started properly practicing them pre season.
He's gotten quite good at them hasn't he!

Mrmcfc said:
johnmc said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not to shabby with those free kicks (:

My old fella sat next to me and said he not been taking them for the past couple of seasons. Yes Tevez was here but you would have thought he would have took a couple.
Allegedly he only started properly practicing them pre season.
He's gotten quite good at them hasn't he!

Thought it was amusing as for the second one he took that hit the wall he was trying to get it on his side when the foul was on the other. The Norwich players instead of saying the free kick was a few yards back they were saying its more on the other side than yayas.

Incredible player
Nice Guy taking time for others
yaya.jpg

From the Telegraph

danebanksheik said:
Incredible player
Nice Guy taking time for others
yaya.jpg

From the Telegraph
That picture is amazing, Yaya is as good as it gets, imo we are lucky to have him.

Quite possibly the best midfield player I've ever seen for us, I know it's only Norwich (no disservice intended) but today he received passes with 2/3 players in close proximity and almost always came away with the ball or made a pass to team mates, just seems to transfer confidence into his fellow players when on his pomp. Must say the form of Silva and Nasri have helped him immensely. Would put him in our genuinely word class category along with Komps, Silva and Aguero.

I've seen The King play and this fella isn't far off Colin's standard if not an equal. What a player. Humble with it too like the great CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.